With DPD Private we'll deliver your parcels to 23 European countries
with regard to its international activities, DPDgroup adopted a new security measure to respect the international business limitations in the form of sanctions and embargoes.
Each international consignment will be verified via a specialised software GeoCheck and we will check whether the consignor or the consignee is not a company or a person subjected to sanctions.
The new measure will enter into force on 1 September 2019.
What's in it for you?
Our delivery services work a bit differently in each country. Let us take a look:
- We send the notification e-mail/SMS on the day of delivery in all 19 countries, so your customers always know the interval when to expect the courier.
- In some countries, we also inform your customers already a day before delivery, to let them know a parcel is coming.
- Your customers are able to change the term of delivery by two means. They can either reply to the SMS/e-mail or call our customer line in the appropriate country.
- Any consignee can anytime use our Tracking to check where his/her parcel is.
You can extend the DPD Private service according to your needs:
Cash on Delivery
Allow your customers to pay for a parcel when they actually take it over. It's possible in these countries: Slovakia, Germany, Poland and Hungary. Your customers are welcome to pay by cash and in Slovakia even with a credit card (if you allow it at the time of order).
Our courier takes care of the payment and we'll wire you the money right away. You'll find the exact times of money refund here.
Do you need to transport a parcel of great value, say more than 50 000 CZK? Use our additional insurance that covers everything up to 500 000 CZK. You can order it here. We can insure even more than that, but we'll have to discuss it privately. In such case please let us know at [email protected]
Basically, you have two options:
1. If you are not registered as our customer and therefore don't have a customer number, you can order our transportation at [email protected] or +420 225 373 373.
2. Are you a registered customer with a customer number? Simply go to the My DPD and order what you please. If you still don't have access to this app just write us at [email protected] and we'll send you the login details.
If you send a parcel into a non-EU country, DPD will take care of the customs clearance. The final price for transport includes the customs clearance. Plus, you will be charged local duty and VAT in the country of delivery.
You are a private person (non-entrepreneur):
Download a Pro Forma Invoice, please, fill it in (the value of the content cannot be 0,-) and send it to the following email address: [email protected]. Paste four signed originals of the Pro Forma Invoice directly to the parcel (in an envelope, folder, pocket).
You are an entrepreneur or a company:
Download a Power of Attorney, Commission Agreement or Export Invoice, please, and enclose four originals of the Export Invoice to the parcel (in an envelope, folder, pocket). To be able to issue the customs clearance documents, we need you to send us a Power of Attorney and a Commission Agreement. These documents have to be filled in, signed by the executive director and sent together with the Invoice, Extract from the Commercial Register/Trade Register and Certificate of VAT Payer Registration to the following email address: [email protected].
Revision Date: May 24, 2018