GeoPost rewards best quality initiatives carried out in 2011
On June 28th the GeoPost Quality Awards were organized to reward the very best quality initiatives carried out by the Group in 2011. The ceremony was held at "The Tiara Château Hôtel Mont Royal Chantilly", near Paris, in presence of Paul-Marie Chavanne, GeoPost CEO and chairman of the DPD supervisory board. Organized for the seventh year in a row, the GeoPost Quality Awards provide an opportunity for the Group to share best practices, to highlight and boost awareness of outstanding initiatives in the quality field and to pay tribute to the teams and individuals who have contributed in a concrete manner to improve quality.
2011 is an excellent year in terms of participation! 17 BU’s have taken part to this challenge with two new participants, DPD Netherlands and DPD Romania. The eight rewarded quality initiatives among the 35 in competition are:
1. ColiPoste - So Colissimo offer
2. GeoPost UK - "PREDICT": 1 hour delivery window
3. DPD Latvia - New service order for small customers through a mobile operator partnership
4. DPD BELUX - Recycling flow for used Nespresso coffee capsules
5. DPD GeoPost (Deutschland) - Billing & Invoicing
6. DPD Netherlands - DPD Report & proactive exception management for deliveries
7. Chronopost Portugal / Pick Up Services (joint price - "Pick Me" PUDO network)
8. DPD CZ - Electronic locks for Containers (SWAP bodies)
A special Sustainable Development Price was also awarded by GeoPost SD team to SEUR GeoPost for the various SD initiatives presented.
Congratulations to all the winners! You will find more information about the winning projects here on the GeoPost intranet.