Milestones in history of DPD Eesti
- The company was established in 1996.
- In 1999 parcel delivery service Bizpak was launched.
- In July 2002 it became a part of the international parcel delivery system DPD (Direct Parcel Distribution) and started to deliver parcels to/from European countries.
- Since September 2004 the company belongs to GeoPost, the Groupe La Poste Company.
- In October - November, 2006 the companies changed the names to DPD and Bizpak brand to DPD.
- Starting from January 1, 2008 all three Baltic countries (DPD Lietuva, DPD Latvija, DPD Eesti) are operating under one brand – DPD (Dynamic Parcel Distribution).