Parcel Status Web Service
REST-based web service which allows customers to request parcel statuses through POST requests.
- Returns parcel statuses in CSV or JSON format.
- With JSON it is possible to request only the last status of a parcel or statuses for multible parcels at once.
- Shows statuses both for domestic and international parcels.
How to start?
- Download the manual.
- Develop suitable integration for you to request and use data from API.
- API works with telli.dpd.ee API key. You can find API key from telli.dpd.ee under section "My Profile". If you do not have username for telli.dpd.ee, please contact our Customer service department: [email protected].
- For any technical questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Parcel Status Web Service manual