General terms and conditions
Translation from Romanian
General Conditions on Supplying Postal Services
of S.C. DYNAMIC PARCEL DISTRIBUTION S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “DPD”).
Order number in the Trade Register: J23 / 409/2010, assigned on 08.02.2010
Unique registration code: RO 9566918
Certificate of registration: B3350699, issued on 12.09.2016
Head office: Mogoşoaia Commune, BUIACULUI Street, Nr. 2, Corp A - Unit A1 and A2, Ilfov County
Email: [email protected]
Customer Service: 031.824.90.90
1. Postal parcel - postal shipments with a maximum weight of 50 kg, consisting of goods having commercial value or not;
2. Shipping - the good, in the final form in which it is to be transported and delivered to the address indicated by the sender on the item itself, on the packaging or in a distribution list. In addition to mailing items, this includes postal packages containing goods with or without commercial value. The maximum number of units allowed in a shipment (postal item) is 10.
3. Express service - postal service that cumulatively presupposes:
- issuance by the Supplier to the sender of a document that certifies the date and hour of submission, as well as the payment of the tariff, as a rule;
- delivery of the postal shipment to the recipient’s address, personally to him or to the person authorized to receive the postal shipment;
- fast delivery of the postal shipment;
- liability of the Supplier for delayed delivery of the postal shipment;
4. Cash on delivery service - postal service having as object registered postal shipments, whose particularity resides in paying the equivalent value of the good subject matter of the postal shipment by the recipient to the sender through the postal network;
5. Receiving confirmation service - postal service having as object registered postal shipments, whose particularity resides in the delivery to the sender of the advice concerning the delivery of the shipment, confirmed in writing by the recipient;
6. Destination change service - postal service having as object registered postal shipments, whose particularity resides in the possibility to change, upon the express request of the sender, before delivery and within a term agreed upon with the Supplier, the recipient or the address recorded on the postal shipment, as well as in case the delivery of the postal shipment is ceased;
7. Special delivery service - postal service having as object registered postal shipments, whose particularity resides in the delivery of the postal shipment according to the sender’s indications concerning the date and hour of delivery, to the indicated address, personally to the recipient or to the person authorized to receive the postal shipment or the order of delivery if there are several recipients;
II. General Provisions.
1. These general conditions for the provision of DPD postal services apply to legal relationships relating to the provision of postal services, as defined by law, under this document.
2. The contracting parties are the customer and DPD, accepting the order to organize the delivery of the postal shipments. The postal shipment shall be delivered through DPD postal network and third parties mandated for this purpose. Each mailing is identified by DPD in its postal network by a unique shipping number (AWB).
3. DPD provides postal services covering both domestic and international postal items.
III. Postal services, included in the area of the universal service, and supplied by DPD are:
1. Collecting, sorting, transporting, and delivering postal shipments having a weight of up to 2 kg (correspondence, printed materials);
2. Collecting, sorting, transporting, and delivering postal parcels having a weight of up to 10 kg;
3. Distributing postal parcels having a weight of up to 20 kg, shipped outside the territory of Romania to an address situated on its territory;
4. Recommended Referral Service having domestic and international postal items of up to 2kg (including mailings, printed);
5. Shipment service with declared value, having as object postal shipments having a weight of up to 2 kg or postal parcels having a weight of up to 10 kg, namely postal parcels with a weight limit between 10 and 20 kg, shipped from outside the territory of Romania to an address situated on its territory.
IV. Postal services not included in the area of the universal service, and supplied by DPD are:
1.Services having as object postal shipments exceeding 2 kg. (correspondence, printed materials); Service of postal advertising;
2. Postal mailing services relating to domestic and international postal items;
3. Services consisting in the collection, sorting, transport and delivery of domestic postal parcels with weight limits between 10 and 50 kg (inclusive);
4. Services consisting in the collection, sorting and transport of international postal packages with weight limits between 10 kg and 50 kg (including) shipped from Romania to an address outside its territory;
5. Services having as object postal parcels with weight limits between 20-50 kg, shipped from outside the territory of Romania to an address situated on its territory;
6. Cash on delivery service;
7. Destination change service;
8. Special delivery service;
9. Receiving confirmation service;
10. Express service.
V. Conditions that must be met by the postal shipments:
1. Size and weight of the postal shipment;
Postal shipments with the following sizes and weights shall be accepted:
30 kg - international shipments subject matter of the express service;
31.5 kg - international postal shipments;
50 kg - internal postal shipments;
Maximum length: 120 cm for international postal items subject to express service, 175 cm for all other domestic postal items (including those subject to the Express service) and international
Circumference + length <= 300 cm (Circumference = 2 x height + 2 x width) for all domestic and international postal items.
2. Manner of packaging or processing degree of the postal shipment;
The Customer is solely responsible for ensuring the proper internal and external packaging of postal items in relation to the nature and weight of the content, which must be packaged with an opaque outer wrap in order to not allow the content to be viewed. In the case of postal items involving fragile goods, the customer has the obligation to ensure adequate packaging, in relation to the nature of goods, introduced into the DPD postal network, using shale fillers, anti-shock polystyrene or other material (eg bubble wrap) attenuate the mechanical shock and apply the inscription "Fragil". At the written request of the sender, DPD will ensure that the postal item is properly tagged for fragile goods.
In all cases, the Customer must ensure packaging so that the content of the items is sufficiently protected from mechanical handling in the sorting process (80 cm diagonal height drop). It is imperative that it is not possible to access the contents of the items without leaving any traces..
In packing mode, the customer must ensure that the goods to be shipped are not packaged in several individual coupled / trapped packages that circulate under the same single shipping document.
3. Filling out the identification data of the recipient: they must be accurate and complete, as follows: Surname, Forename, Postal Code, Locality, Address, preferably of the sender as well, unless this concerns the cash on delivery service, in which case the sender’s data must be recorded as well;
4. Geographical areas where the provider can deliver postal items by his own means and geographical areas where he can deliver delivery through another provider: the entire territory of Romania and international, according to the Commercial Offer;
5. Proof of identity / quality of representative of the sender who submits the postal item at the access point personal served: in the case of the individual, by identity document / in the case of the legal person, by delegation / empowerment, signed by the legal representative;
6. In the case of the service Refund: the maximum limit of the reimbursement is 5,000 lei / legal person and 10,000 lei / per individual, according to art. 3 par. (2) of the Law no. 70/2015 for the strengthening of the financial discipline regarding the cash collection and payment operations and for the modification and completion of the Government Emergency
Ordinance no. 193/2002 on the introduction of modern payment systems, with subsequent modifications and completions
7. Methods of payment of the postal service tariff: cash / order of payment / promissory note / CEC file / compensation for legal entities; in the case of individuals can only pay by cash payment.
8. The (accepted) currency in which the money can be collected and paid in the case of the service. Refund: RON on the territory of Romania, RON, EURO and LEVA for the international postal items collected / delivered from Hungary and Bulgaria respectively.
VI. The following shall be excluded from collection, sorting, transporting, and delivery:
1. The following shall be excluded from collection, sorting, transporting, and delivery:
1. Postal items that can not be processed with the staff and the usual means at the disposal of the supplier (which exceed the dimensions and weight limits above); the delivery of which is prohibited by law; etc .;
2. Postage with special goods, especially precious metals, genuine jewelery, precious stones, genuine pearls, antiques, artwork, paintings belonging to the national heritage;
3. Postal items having as object counterfeit goods, ADR products, negotiation instruments, money, valuable documents, original documents, securities, CEC filings, promissory notes, bills of exchange, telephone cards or certificates of similar value, identity papers, bank cards;
4. Postage with vouchers and access tickets with a declared value of more than 520 euro / postage (or equivalent in RON);
5. Furs, rugs, watches, other jewelry items, and leather goods with a value exceeding EUR 520/shipment (or equivalent in RON);
6. Postal items having as object perishable goods (products), food goods (products), medicines;
7. Postage on any other goods with a declared value of more than € 13,000 / postage (or equivalent in RON);
8. Postal items whose content and / or external appearance is contrary to law;
9. Postage on firearms as defined by the law on firearms in Romania, a transit country or collection or destination country, parts / components that make up / belong to the category of disarmed firearms or weapons, ammunition for firearms - regardless of type, shape or caliber;
10. Postal items consisting of goods the transport of which is prohibited by law, even for only part of the journey;
11. Postal items whose packaging has inscriptions that are contrary to public policy or good morals, as well as postal items consisting of goods contrary to public policy or good morals if they are handled unpacked or in transparent packaging
12. Postcards that display unsolicited old labels or inscriptions;
13. Postal items that, by way of packing or by nature of content, may cause damage to goods or endanger persons, as well as postal items relating to cigarettes (above the limit imposed by law), live or dead animals, medical examination materials or biological waste, medical waste, narcotic substances, human or animal remains, parts of the body or organs;
14. In the case of international postal items, the contents of items whose export or import is prohibited or require special approvals in accordance with the country's regulations, postal, transit or destination;
15. A) Postal consignments consisting of goods for which special transport conditions are laid down by administrative, economic, sanitary, veterinary, phytosanitary and other similar provisions under the conditions provided for by these provisions, since DPD is not a legal person authorized to provide such services
B) DPD is empowered to refuse delivery if, after accepting the postal item, DPD discovers a reason for exclusion or if there are good reasons to suppose that the postal item is excluded from collection, the burden of proof shall be revived in these circumstances by DPD.
C) Acceptance for the delivery of enclosed postal items containing excluded goods, of which DPD is not aware, is not a waiver of exclusion from delivery;
D) In addition to any legally constituted liability, the Customer will be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the items that are the subject of postal items that are excluded from acceptance (collection).
VII. The purpose of the services. Retention periods
1. The services cover:
1.1. Organization of the postal service by the provider, from the collection and delivery of postal items to the recipient. DPD collects and delivers the items by its own means, through its own staff or collaborators, both through its own access points and contact points, as well as through the access points belonging to the partners;
1.2. Delivering, to fulfill the obligation, to the recepient or the authorized person, except where there is a plausible reason to doubt the person's right to take over the postal item (DPD does not have to verify the identity of this person, except the references postmarked, DPD assuming responsibility, as a consequence, for this);
1.3. Return to customer (sender) of any postal items that can not be delivered or are refused by the recipient;
2. If the recipient is not found, a second delivery attempt will be made, informing the recipient of the next delivery attempt;
DPD will default to two delivery attempts on consecutive business days. If the recipient or the person authorized to receive the postal item is not found at the destination, at the last delivery attempt, DPD will leave a notice detailing: the number of the transport document, the date of the recipient's acknowledgment, the posting period of the postal item the recipient order, as well as the name, address and work schedule with the public of the contact point from which the postal item may be removed, and if no recipient is installed at the recipient's address for receipt of postal items, DPD will take all measures to ensure that the recipient becomes aware of the opinion, including by sending it by electronic means, except for express and special postal services, for which, after the last delivery attempt, DPD will return the postal item subject to one of these services to the sender / integrator;
3. As an additional feature, the recipient has the ability to change the delivery address or the day of the next delivery attempt using the www.livrarenoua.ro platform, without incurring any additional charge;
4. If, after the two delivery attempts, the mailing is not handed over to the recipient, it will be kept, without any tariffs, at DPD's contact point, where it can be lifted for 7 calendar days on the date of the notice, the period during which the sender and / or the consignee may be established, and the details of a new (latest) delivery attempt, without involving any additional charge;
5. If the postal item cannot be handed over to the consignee and not returned to the sender, it will be kept at DPD's network for 9 months from the date of the takeover, which will not involve the payment of fees for retention.
6. There are no restrictions on the maximum number of postal items that may be the subject of a postal service offered by the DPD network. The minimum number of postal items that may be the subject of the postal service: minimum 1, except for the postal mail service, in which case the minimum number is 500 postal items;
7. In the case of postal services for reimbursement, confirmation of receipt, destination change, special delivery and postal items with the declared value, DPD has the obligation to issue, at the time of acceptance of the postal item, a document certifying the service chosen by the sender.
8. The time of acceptance of the postal item to the postal network is the time of depositing at the unsecured access point of the personnel / takeover of the postal item by the staff / representatives of the supplier.
9. When accepting / collecting postal items, they will be weigh, measure and the weight to be taken will be the largest of the physical and volumetric weight.
VIII. Delivery times and timesheets specific to certain types of services.
1. Guaranteed delivery times for the internal postal shipments:
1.1. The quality conditions to be met by the supplied postal services, namely the guaranteed delivery times for the service of internal postal shipments are of 48 hours;
1.2. The term for returning the advice of delivery to the sender, within the service of advice of delivery, is of 48 hours as of the time of delivery;
1.3. Return of the counter value of the goods subject to the service Refunds having as their subject domestic postal items shall be made within 7 working days of delivery of the postal item;
2. International postal items:
2.1. In the case of postal services having an international postal item, except for the Express service, the guaranteed delivery time is 10 working days.
2.2. Return of the postal item's counter value which is the object of the service against repayment, a the subject of international postal items shall be made within 7 working days of delivery of the item;
2.3. DPD does not provide the receiving confirmation service for international postal items;
3. Guaranteed delivery times for express service:
3.1. Guaranteed delivery times for the express service start from the acceptance of the postal delivery for delivery and will comply with the following conditions:
a) In the case of domestic postal items, delivery times shall not exceed 12 hours in the same locality, 24 hours between county and intra-county and 36 hours between any other two localities.
b) Guaranteed delivery times for international postal items subject to express service:
- in the case of international postal items, the time the postal item is on the territory of Romania may not exceed the limits provided by the present conditions related to domestic postal items;
- in the case of international postal items collected from Romania and to be delivered to a consignee in one of the Member States of the European Union or the European Economic Area, the time the postal item is outside the territory of Romania is 120 hours;
4. 1 DPD will respond to the sender for late delivery of postal items by paying penalties of 0.10% of the service charge, regardless of the delay, except for the express service, for which it is responsible for the same amount per 12-hour delay.
5.1 DPD DOES NOT provide the recommended postal service which is subject to international postal items.
6.1 The period within which the proof of deposit or delivery to the consignee of the domestic postal item subject to the recommended referral service may be requested shall be 9 months from the date of collection by DPD of that domestic postal item. The requested proof shall be communicated within 7 days of the request, in a manner agreed with the sender (e-mail, written address, etc.).
7. 1 Postal services with postal items (domestic or international) of declared value are provided by DPD only on the basis of contracts concluded with the senders.
8. 1 The period within which the proof of deposit of a postal item subject to a service having as object of declared value may be requested is 9 months from the date of collection by DPD of that postal item. The requested proof shall be communicated within 7 days of the date of its request, as provided for in the contract.
IX. Returning of the postal items
1. DPD has the obligation to return to the sender the registered postal item that could not be handed over to the recipient for one of the following reasons:
a) The addressee's address does not exist or at the indicated address there is no building or receptacle to which the postal item may be handed over, or an available postal service;
b) The recipient or person authorized to receive the postal item was not found at the indicated address after the expiry, where appropriate, of the retention period for surrender;
c) The recipient or the person authorized to receive the postal item refuses to receive the postal item, confirming in writing, in accordance with the legal provisions, the receipt of the postal item in the case of the Confirmation of Receipt service or the payment of the counter value of the goods subject to the service against the reimbursement;
2. The return will be made to the nearest DPD contact or contact point by the address of the sender, and will not involve the sender in the payment of fees in that sense, the sender being informed in advance of the postal delivery at that DPD access point or contact point.
3. The deadline for returning the postal item to the sender / integrator is 5 working days for domestic postal items and 10 working days for international postal items, as appropriate, from the expiry of the retention period for delivery, or the date of the last attempt delivery of postal items that could not be handed over to the addressee or which were refused, according to letter c above, by the recipient.
X. Payment of services.
1. Except as otherwise previously provided by written contracts between the user and DPD, the payment of the services will be made according to the current service provider's list of prices. Valid rates will be applied on the date of postal delivery. DPD introduces in the postal tariff and the fuel index, valid for domestic and international services. This will be calculated and highlighted on the DPD bill, according to a mechanism (grid) found in the DPD offer and on the website: www.dpd.com/en.
2. The currency in which the service fee is paid is, as the case may be: RON, USD, EURO;
3. When calculating the taxable weight of the parcel we will consider the largest weight of the gravimetric weight (determined by actual weighing) and the volumetric weight (volumetric weight = length x width x height in cm / 6000) resulting in Kg
4. If the Customer does not pay the value of the bills within the agreed term, DPD may apply penalties up to 0.15% for each day of delay, calculated at the due and unpaid value.
XI. Obligation to Cooperate.
1. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the data entered on the postal item or on its packaging is free from errors. Also, for situations in which the Client processes / transports the transport document on his / her own account using the software provided by DPD, the Customer is responsible for ensuring that the provided data is error-free and properly attached to the postal or packaging it. Mailbox addresses or delivery to an automatic pick up / pickup service are not acceptable;
2. When postal parcels have taxable goods inside, the Customer shall be liable to ensure the entire documentation necessary for the customs, attached to the parcel, in an outer envelope;
XII. Opening, Returning, Disposing of, and Destroying Postal Shipments.
1. The secret of the shipments cannot be tampered with;
2. DPD shall not open the postal shipment and shall not condition the supply of the postal services on opening the postal shipment which has been submitted closed;
3. Withholding, opening, and disclosing the contents of the postal shipments is allowed only under the conditions and by observing the procedure provided for by the law;
4. DPD may destroy the postal shipment that caused or may cause imminently important damages to people, environment, installations used or to other postal shipments, by notifying the sender, if possible. In this case, the contract ceases by unilateral denunciation by DPD. The burden of proof is incumbent upon the company Dynamic Parcel Distribution S.A.
XIII. Liability for the Costs.
1. The costs for the customs formalities and for the customs export statement (as the case may be) shall be borne by the sender. In case of delivery requests, the recipient shall bear only the costs for the customs formalities;
2. In case of an import outside the EU, the import taxes, VAT, or any other applicable taxes are invoiced to the recipient. In case of an export outside the EU, the import taxes, VAT or any other applicable taxes are invoiced to the recipient, and if they are refused on the first request, they shall be invoiced to the sender;
3. The Customer shall reimburse to DPD all the costs borne by DPD as of the opening and / or disposing of and/or destroying the parcel according to Section XII;
1. In case of loss or deterioration of the goods during the internal delivery of the postal shipments, Dynamic Parcel Distribution shall be liable in accordance with the provisions of Government Emergency Ordinance 13/2013, supplemented with the other legal provisions in force;
2. In case of loss or deterioration of the goods during the international delivery of the postal shipments, DPD shall be liable in accordance with the provisions of the international agreements to which Romania is a party. Where there are no international agreements, the provisions of Government Emergency Ordinance no. 13/2013 and the provisions of section XV shall be applicable.
XV. Limits of Liability.
1. Within DPD regulations, the maximum threshold admitted for the declared value is of EUR 13,000/parcel, and the insured amount grows by multiples of EUR 500.
Note: For amounts exceeding € 5,000, it is possible to opt for a posting service with a declared value only
2. The recipient of any compensation is only the Customer (the sender or the consignee);
3. We are not liable and we are not liable for special losses (loss of profits, income, interest, markets, auctions) or other damages and indirect damages caused by delay, loss, destruction, vitiated delivery or non-delivery of postal items;
4. The DPD's liability for the loss or damage of items is, in addition to regulated cases, excluded if:
- The content of postal items is excluded from collection, sorting, shipping and delivery;
- Damage is caused by acts or omissions of the customer and / or the recipient.
5. If DPD transfers the obligation to provide postal services to a third party, liability for possible damages to the customer will remain the responsibility of DPD
6. In the event of theft, total or partial loss, total or partial destruction, or damage to the postal item, DPD shall be liable for the damage caused, if these circumstances occurred between the time of submission and the time of delivery to the addressee;
6.1. DPD is responsible for internal postal items as follows:
a) in case of loss, theft or total destruction:
1. the full amount declared for a postal item subject to a declaring service, including whether or not the postal item is the subject of a reimbursement service;
2. the amount of the refund for a postal item subject to a no-value reimbursement service;
3. with the amount of 10 times the service tariff, for postal items which are not subject to a declared value-added service or a repayment service;
b) in case of loss or partial destruction or damage:
1. the value declared for the missing, destroyed or damaged part, entered in the inventory note, for the postal items filed open, which are the subject of a declaring service;
2. with the share corresponding to the missing weight of the declared value, for the deposited postal items, which are subject of a declared value-added service;
3. with the sum of 10 times the service tariff, in the event of partial loss, partial destruction or damage to postal items which are not subject to a declaring service;
c) in the case of a dispatch subject to a repayment service, the postal service provider shall be liable for the full amount of the refund if he has not repaid the full value of the refund to the sender or the corresponding difference up to its full value if the reimbursement was partially received from the recipient;
6.2. To the amounts provided above is added the legal interest penalty that flows from the moment of introducing the preliminary complaint or, as the case may be, of the filing of the petition, irrespective of which of these moments first intervenes;
6.3. Full loss of content is equivalent to loss of postal items;
If the sender has declared a value less than the actual value, the compensation is at the declared value level;
6.4. In addition to the damages provided, the tariffs paid upon the submission of the postal item are returned, within the limit of the non-fulfillment of the obligation assumed by DPD. The full refund of the collected tariffs occurs only in case of loss, theft or total destruction;
6.5. In the case of non-performance of services which constitute additional features of the postal services, nominated by the sender by special indications, only the tariffs received in addition to the applicable standard service fee shall be refunded;
6.6. In the event of loss of evidence of surrendered postal delivery, confirmed in writing by the addressee, the postal service provider is obliged to draw up and make available to the sender a duplicate of proof of surrender;
6.7. The consignor may waive his right of compensation in favor of the recipient;
7. DPD is relieved of liability in the following situations:
a) the damage occurred as a result of the act of the sender or the consignee;
b) the user does not have a mailbox which allows delivery of postal items or does not ensure the security of the postal items or, as the case may be, does not provide a postal service;
c) the referral was received without objections by the addressee, with the exception of complaints concerning the loss, theft, damage or total or partial destruction of postal items;
d) the damage occurred as a result of a case of force majeure or fortuitous case; in this case the sender is entitled to the refund of the fees paid, except for the insurance tariff.
XVI. Claim Settlement Mechanism:
1. Any claim concerning the delivery of the postal shipments shall be made in writing, by filling out a claim petition, and may be sent by the following communication modalities:
- by post, recommended with confirmation of receipt, at DPD headquarters •
- by submission to the registered office of the supplier of postal services or by fax at 031.824.9053;
- scanned by e-mail, using one of the following addresses: [email protected];
The claim for complaints must also include full and accurate information about the account number, bank and branch where it is open, information on which, then, compensation is paid, if applicable, for situations where the claimant wishes the payment to be carried out by bank transfer.
2. Each claim is given a registration number to be communicated to the plaintiff by the same way by which the claim was sent or by the way demanded in the petition, and which shall be subsequently recorded in all the communications that shall take place between the supplier of postal services, Dynamic Parcel Distribution SA and the plaintiff;
Both the sender and the recipient have the right to file claims.
3. The object of the claim may be:
• the loss, theft, total or partial destruction / deterioration of the postal shipments.
• failure to comply with the time of delivery of the postal shipments, according to the contract entered into between the supplier and the beneficiary.
• professional conduct of the representatives of DPD.
• any other objections concerning the quality of the supplies.
4. The term to bring the precursory claim addressed to the supplier of postal services – namely S.C. Dynamic Parcel Distribution S.A. is of 6 months and shall be computed as of the submission of the postal shipment;
5. Claims concerning the package shall be submitted upon the delivery;
The claim shall be submitted individually for each and every postal shipment.
6. The claim must be accompanied by the following documents in order to be registered by Dynamic Parcel Distribution SA:
a) Standard application of claim, which is found at any DPD working point or may be downloaded online by going to:
b) Proof of taking over the postal shipment – copy of docket or Maxilabel DPD, Parcel Shop DPD copy;
c) Documents based on which the claims are grounded, in view of conducting accurate and complete analyses. Fiscal documents (fiscal bill, receipt, payment order, etc.), certifying the payment of the transport for the claimed delivery;
d) Finding minutes concluded in the presence of the DPD representative – if the case may be.
7. The sender / recipient or the persons duly authorized there of shall be entitled to compensation only if the claim was brought within the terms provided above;
8. The term to settle the claim is of 30 calendar days as of its submission date.
XVII. Compensation Procedure:
1. The payment deadline is 30 days from the date of settlement of the complaint, without exceeding the deadline for resolving the 2-month complaint set above, the payment being made either in cash at any of the DPD locations or by bank transfer.
2. If, following the analysis of the documents provided by the user, it is found that under the General Terms and Conditions for DPD postal services, which are part of DPD's commercial offer, he is entitled to receive a sum of money as compensation, these amounts shall be made within the time limit set out above, as follows:
a) legal persons:
a.1. The legal person issues an invoice to DPD;
a .2. It is stated on the invoice "indemnity, according to Transport Note / AWB no. _____ of _____, for non-service or damage caused during the provision of the postal service ";
a.3. No VAT is applicable to the amounts on the invoice;
a.4. If the client's complaint is well founded and is being settled favorably, he will be informed of this and will have to issue and transmit to DPD an invoice under which the compensation will be paid.
If the client's complaint is well founded and is being resolved, he will be informed accordingly. In the case of individuals, the indemnity can also be paid in cash at the nearest DPD working point, unless a bank transfer payment request was requested, specifying the bank's payment coordinates.
3. In the case of well-founded complaints, the Provider will pay damages within the terms and conditions mentioned in items 1 and 2, without requiring any request from the user.
4. Postal consignors are liable to the postal service provider, DPD, for damages resulting from the dangerous nature of postal items or inappropriate packing conditions, up to the amount of damages and sums paid as compensation to other postal services recipients whose postal items have been damaged because of this. In all cases, the deadline for submitting a complaint to ANCOM or for filing a petition to appeal is one year. The prescribed limitation period shall run from the date on which the postal item was deposited.
XVIII. Jurisdiction, applicable law, partial disability
1. Any disputes arising out of DPD's commercial offer will be settled amicably; if this is not possible, the competent entities will be called.
2. The invalidity of the individual provisions of these conditions shall not prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions.
3. Any subsequent changes to the DPD Postal Services Supply General Terms and Conditions will be available at www.dpd.com/ro at least 30 days before the changes will take effect.
4. The provisions of the General Terms and Conditions for the provision of DPD postal services shall be completed in accordance with the applicable legislation in force.
S.C. DYNAMIC PARCEL DISTRIBUTION S.A.
Duly represented by,
Executive Manager – Lucian Tiberiu Aldescu