How does it look when your shipper understands every your need?
We realise that moving things from place A to the B is not sufficient anymore in the current demanding world. We know that fast and modern way of living and doing business requires providing outstanding and premium services and build strong partnerships with clients. That is why we invented our new attitude towards delivery which we call Transport 2.0. We believe that we are an innovative leader on the market and help our clients with a growth of their business.
What we do to fulfill our goals:
- We understand that it is essential to let people decide about their timetable. That is why we allow recipients to manage the delivery according to their needs. This attitude improves the chance of first successful attempt of delivery.
- We understand that the modern phase requires international shipping. We, as a member of DPDgroup, transport over 4 million parcels every day to more than 230 countries. We provide road as well as air shipping, including express services.
- We understand that each step within the delivery process can be an opportunity for up-selling. We are also able to measure whether your customers are satisfied with our services. We are happy to share the results with you afterwards.
- We understand that nature of our business affect the environment in a negative way. That is why we tirelessly work on diminishing the CO2e production and we compensate them. That means that each and every parcel we transport does not harsh the environment. And all this without any surcharges for you. We care about world we live in.
What it means in reality?
On the day of delivery we notify all consignees about 1 hour prediction when they can expect the driver arrives. On top of that, we enable them to adjust the delivery according to their needs.
The web application offers them:
- To track the courier’s trace and see how fast the package is approaching (including the list of addresses left).
- To change the date and address of delivery.
- To add a backup address or to transfer package to one of the wide network of Pickup points.
- To choose a different delivery time in bigger cities in the morning 8-10 a.m.
- To postpone delivery for more than 10 days.
- To send message to a courier.
Do you have plans to extend your business activities to other countries in Europe?
We are part of DPDgroup, the second largest international shipping network in Europe. This enables us to provide equally top notch services worldwide.
In DPD we automatically monitor what your customers think about our services. Via electronic interrogation we measure whether the individual consignees are satisfied.
Based on the feedback we receive, we move our services forward. Do you want to know how your customers evaluate us? We are happy to share the results with us.
Throughout the process of delivery the customers think about you more than anytime before – they are eager to receive the goods they ordered.
Why not make use of this situation and remind yourself to them again at this step? Our scanners can display various types of commercial communication while picking up or handing over your parcels.
What can we offer you:
- Survey – you can display a list of questions with multiple choice answers. Would you like to ask your customers about anything or do you want to offer them your product? We can do it for you.
- Multimedia – you can display pictures, logos etc. It is ideal for keeping your brand up-to-date.
Are you interested in this tool? Send us an e-mail to [email protected]
Are you aware, that quality can be recalculate into money?
Do you take into account that each undelivered parcel means a loss of profit?
You can calculate yourself the real price for shipment.
Revision Date: October 31, 2018
Interesed in this service?
With DPD quickly