- PIN delivery is an additional service to the DPD Private product.
- You appreaciate this service particularly in those cases when you need your parcel to be handed over to the right hands. It is ideal if you send sensitive or delicate goods.
- In order to get the parcel the consignee is obliged to type in 4-digit security PIN code to the scanner machine.
- The security PIN code is generated by the sender and is provided to the consignee via SMS on the day of delivery.
- The consignee has three attempts for typing in the correct PIN code. In case that all three attempts are not successful, the driver returns the package back to the respective depot until the consignee receives the new valid code, however max. up to 7 calendar days.