Pickup is a delivery to one of our Pickup points
What's in it for you?
- We have 200 Pickup points all over the Czech Republic. And that is just the beginning.
- Some of our Pickup points open their doors even on the weekends. Look where to find them.
- All our depots allow consignees to pay for their parcel with a credit cards.
- We inform your customers via an e-mail/SMS when we collect their parcel at your place. And we also let them know when we drop their parcel off at one of our Pickup points.
- If the consignee doesn't pick the parcel until the fourth day after delivery, we'll notify him/her by an e-mail.
- We keep each parcel at the Pickup point safe and sound for 7 days. If the consignee doesn't make it until then, we'll simply bring it back to you.
We've got something extra for you. You can extend the DPD ParcelShop service with:
Cash on Delivery
Your customers can pay for their parcels also to our couriers. They can choose between cash or credit card payment based on what you allow them when they order.
We'll wire you the amount our courier takes over to the third working day after delivery. In case of Express Cash on Delivery (C. O. D) we will do so already the next working day.
Do you need to transport a parcel of great value, say more than 50 000 CZK? Use our additional insurance that covers everything up to 500 000 CZK. You can order it here. We can insure even more than that, but we'll just have to discuss it privately. In such case please let us know at [email protected]
Basically, you have two options:
1. If you are not registered as our customer and therefore don't have a customer number, you can order our transportation at [email protected] or +420 225 373 373. You can also stop by at on of our depots, where we'll take good care of your parcel.
2. Are you a registered customer with a customer number? Simply go to the My DPD and order what you please. If you still don't have access to this app just write us at [email protected] and we'll send you the login details.
- Our Pickup points are allowed to accept only parcels not being heavier than 20 kg.
- Our Pickup points cannot accept tyres.
- All goods sent to Pickup points need to meet these requirements: length of the longest side (100 cm at a maximum), length perimeter (250 cm at a maximum).
Revision Date: August 1, 2018