With DPD Private we'll deliver your parcels to 23 European countries
What's in it for you?
Our delivery services work a bit differently in each country. Let us take a look:
- We send the notification e-mail/SMS on the day of delivery in all 19 countries, so your customers always know the interval when to expect the courier.
- In some countries, we also inform your customers already a day before delivery, to let them know a parcel is coming.
- Your customers are able to change the term of delivery by two means. They can either reply to the SMS/e-mail or call our customer line in the appropriate country.
- Any consignee can anytime use our Tracking to check where his/her parcel is.
You can extend the DPD Private service according to your needs:
Cash on Delivery
Allow your customers to pay for a parcel when they actually take it over. It's possible in these countries: Slovakia, Germany, Poland and Hungary. Your customers are welcome to pay by cash and in Slovakia even with a credit card (if you allow it at the time of order).
Our courier takes care of the payment and we'll wire you the money right away. You'll find the exact times of money refund here.
Do you need to transport a parcel of great value, say more than 50 000 CZK? Use our additional insurance that covers everything up to 500 000 CZK. You can order it here. We can insure even more than that, but we'll have to discuss it privately. In such case please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basically, you have two options:
1. If you are not registered as our customer and therefore don't have a customer number, you can order our transportation at email@example.com or +420 225 373 373.
2. Are you a registered customer with a customer number? Simply go to the My DPD and order what you please. If you still don't have access to this app just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you the login details.
Shipping outside the EU requires the submission of documents necessary for customs clearance. The DPD company will ensure the customs clearance of your parcel shipped outside the EU. The sum for the customs clearance is included in the final price for the shipping. The local duty and VAT will be imposed in the country of delivery.
You are a private person (non-entrepreneur):
Download the Pro forma Invoice, fill it in (the value of the content cannot be 0,-) and send it the following email address: email@example.com. Paste four signed originals of the Pro Forma Invoice directly on the parcel (in an envelope, folder, pocket).
You are an entrepreneur or a company:
Download the Power of Attorney, Commission Agreement or Export Invoice. Enclose four originals of the Export Invoice to the parcel (in an envelope, folder, pocket).
To be able to issue the customs clearance documents, we need you to send us a Power of Attorney and a Commission Agreement. These documents have to be filled in, signed by the executive director and sent together with the Invoice, Extract from the Commercial Register/Trade Register and Certificate of VAT Payer Registration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will file these documents, and for the next export, you will just need to paste four originals of the invoice directly on the parcel.
Show delivery time
Please select the country of dispatch and the country of destination.
Please select the country of destination.