Proper parcel marking means proper delivery
Each consignment must be:
Please use tape so it doesn't overlap the parcel label.
It depends on how you order our transport:
- You can print the labels yourself if you are using My DPD app
- The courier will bring it to you (order via our online form or by e-mail or a phone call)
- If you already have printed labels just fill them by hand.
1 preprinted label costs 0,60 CZK. You can order them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in:
- address and phone number of the consignee
- address and telephone number of the consignor
- information about the weight
- information about the pieces of parcels directed to one consignee
- date of dispatch of the parcel
Each pre-printed shipping label has 3 copies. Each copy fulfills its function:
- 1st copy of the label is self-adhesive. Stick it on a visible place on the packaging.
- 2nd copy of the label give to the courier at the time of parcel collection.
- 3rd copy of the label serves only the consignor as a confirmation of takeover (e.g. if he needed it for the consignee).
Revision Date: May 24, 2018