General Terms and Conditions
Read our General Terms and Conditions. You will find all the necessary information on transport and services there, as well as the list of goods we do not transport.
- General Terms and Conditions valid as of October 1, 2018 (1,16 MB)
- General Terms and Conditions valid until September 30, 2018 (880,84 kB)
- Overview of services provided by branches within DPDgroup valid as of December 1, 2017 (15,09 kB)
- Overview of excluded goods across DPDgroup valid as of December 1, 2017 (14,77 kB)
As of October 1, 2018, the General Terms and Conditions will be revised with following most important changes:
- Point 4.8, b), c) – The storage period for Parcels that Service Provider is entitled to sell according to this point of GTC is reduced from 1 year to 3 months
- Point 7.1 – Specification of the forwarder's delivery procedure - delivery to the 1st lockable door of the delivery point, if the additional service Delivery to a department has not been agreed on.
- Point 7.4, a) + d) – Conditions for handover of the parcel to the Recipient were updated.
- Point 7.6 – Reservation of the Service Provider’s, under specified conditions, to alternatively deliver the Parcel to the Pickup collection point, where the Receiver can collect the Shipment within 7 business days of such delivery.
- Point 8.2, d) – Service provider is authorized to charge costs of arranging needless transportation (including needless haulage);
- Point 8.2, e) – Service provider’s policy regarding cost of premium shipping operations or shipping operations subject to surcharge that were necessary due to reasons on the side of the Customer.
- Point 8.9 - Declaration of the principle of re-charging / crediting the price of DPD 10, DPD 12 and DPD 18 services to DPD CLASSIC pricing conditions in the event, that Parcels are not delivered within the time limit for reasons on the Service Provider's side.
- Point 8.10 - Cancellation of the age conditions of the due claim, payable by the defaulting debtor, for the purpose of the unilateral credit on the part of the Service Provider.
- Chapter 10. - Revision of the provisions on the protection of personal data in relation to the validity of EU Regulation 2016/679 (so-called GDPR).
- Point 2.1 - Addition and modification of the Definitions
- Chapter 15. - Revision of the provisions on the protection of personal data in relation to the validity of EU Regulation 2016/679 (so-called GDPR).
- Chapter 16. – new chapter - Compliance with Applicable Regulation / Anti-Bribery / Export Control
Main and additional services
- Point 1., 3. - Cancellation of the DPD MAX service.
- Chapter 2. - Modification of the maximum allowable COD amount to the destination of Hungary to HUF 500 000.
- Point 4.2 – Change of periods for crediting the amount on the Service Provider’s account in specific delivery destinations.
- Price list of surcharges valid as of August 1, 2018 (60,09 kB)
- Price list Domestic Shipping valid as of October 1, 2017 (125,39 kB)
- Price list International Road Shipping valid as of October 1, 2017 (278,80 kB)
- Price list DPD EXPRESS Express International Shipping valid as of March 1, 2018 (445,99 kB)
- How to pack your parcels properly, valid as of March 1, 2018 (12,35 MB)
- How to make a complaint about a parcel properly, valid as of November 8, 2017 (260,89 kB)
- Towns where shipments are collected on the day of the order of the transport valid as of July 3, 2017 (333,17 kB)
- DPD Private-Overview of time intervals for delivery valid as of August 18, 2017 (60,77 kB)
- A current list of zip codes for the DPD 10:00 service valid as of October 1, 2017 (55,07 kB)
- A current list of collection zip codes for the DPD EXPRESS service valid as of October 1, 2017 (66,50 kB)
- A current list of collection zip codes for Remote area valid as of January 8, 2019 (60,09 kB)
Current fuel surcharge and toll fee
The domestic transport
The fuel surcharge in February 2019 is 7%. Toll fee is 0,5 CZK (VAT not included) for each kg of weight of the transported parcel.
The international transport
The fuel surcharge in February 2019 is 9,5% for road transport and 23% for air transport. Toll fee is 0,50 CZK (VAT not included) for each kg of weight of the transported parcel.
Revision Date: January 7, 2019