Tips for applicants.
To make sure that your application to us is successful, we have put together some tips for applicants. We look forward to receiving your application and to getting to know you in person!
- Our preferred form of application is by email
- It should contain a letter of application, CV and copies of your reports, certificates and references (e.g. educational reports and job references)
The application documentation should preferably be provided in PDF format.
Please note that your data should not be more than 10 MB in size.
Letter of application
Your letter could include the following:
- What attracted your attention to us?
- What is your current job and what are the core tasks involved?
- Why would you like to work with us? What attracts you to this position in particular?
- What are your qualifications for the advertised vacancy?
- Why do you believe you are the most suitable person for our vacancy?
Your CV should include all the relevant facts about your job history so far.
Ideally you should begin your CV with your current position, details of your qualifications (e.g. occupational training and/or studies, educational certificates) as well as any advanced training. We would also be interested in some personal information about you, for example about your hobbies and what you do in your free time.
If you have any questions you're welcome to contact our HR team by email:
How can we help you?
Answers to the most frequently asked questions.To the FAQs