Pickup parcelshops – never far away.
6,000 Pickup parcelshops throughout Germany make sure that you’ll always find a parcel shop within easy reach. Conveniently, the shops have the kind of customer-friendly opening hours which are adapted to your everyday routine. In addition we are constantly expanding our Pickup parcelshop network, so that you'll be able to find a suitable parcel shop in the network even more quickly and easily.
Unfortunately it can sometimes happen that we don't locate you at the first delivery attempt. In that case you can as a rule assume that we'll hand your parcel in at a nearby Pickup parcelshop. Of course we keep you informed about every stage in the delivery process.
As an online retailer you can ensure the satisfaction of your customers with parcel shop deliveries, and take advantage of our Pickup parcelshops as a practical alternative delivery address. As a result your consignee doesn't need to be at home for the delivery, and has up to 7 days to collect the shipment from a Pickup parcelshop.
We notify the consignee by email about the day on which the parcel will be available for collection. On the day of delivery we also provide notification of the time from which the parcel can be collected at the Pickup parcelshop. This guarantees a high level of flexibility and information flows!
With us returning a shipment is also simplicity itself. Consignors who ship parcels with us can offer their consignees an effective and impressive return service. All they do to return a shipment is fill out the parcel label online, print it out, stick it on the parcel and then hand the parcel in at one of our Pickup parcelshops.
As a consignor you can fill out and pay for your parcel labels online and then print them out. After that you can ship the parcel from one of our Pickup parcelshops, or we can come and collect it from you. However, you can also use the alternative, favourably priced DPD Shop2Shop shipping service and have your parcel shipped directly from one Pickup parcelshop to a different Pickup parcelshop.
Our top tip – the mobile parcel label is even more convenient and flexible. Forget about printing out labels and sticking them on parcels. All you do is display the mobile parcel label at the Pickup parcelshop on your smart phone or Apple Watch, and we take care of the rest.
As a consignor you can take your parcels to a Pickup parcelshop, fill out the parcel label there and pay at the shop. (This service is only available at participating shops)
As the consignee you can conveniently control the shipping of your parcels: you can have your parcels delivered to one of DPD's 6,000 Pickup parcelshops, to your office or to a neighbour. And if you give us your deposit okay we leave the parcel at your home (e.g. in the garage or the garden shed).
In the app or at paketnavigator.de you can keep track of your parcel, so that on the day of delivery you know exactly when it will arrive.
Do you require further information about our parcel shops? You’ll find answers to regularly asked questions here.
If you have any tips or suggestions on how we can optimise our Pickup parcelshops, we'd love to hear from you. We look forward to receiving your suggestions.
- Have you ordered something nice but won't be at home to take delivery? No problem – with the DPD app you can simply have your parcel shipped to a Pickup parcelshop and collect it when it suits you.
- Many online shops are highly customer-friendly and offer a range of delivery options. You can take advantage of this service to have your parcel delivered to a Pickup parcelshop near your place of work, for example.
- Return to sender: if occasionally an article isn't to your satisfaction, you can simply return it. For this purpose you can use the DPD returns service via your local Pickup parcelshop.
- Make life easy for yourself – with DPD. Ship and pay for your parcels online, or use one of our wide-range shipping solutions.
- Even faster and simpler – the mobile parcel label for your smart phone or Apple Watch.
- Back in no time with DPD’s returns service: all your customers need to do is print out the parcel label, stick it on and hand the parcel in for shipping at one of our 22,000 parcel shops throughout Europe.
- Even more flexibility for your customers – you can offer your customers a further shipping option with parcel shop deliveries. In this way you can enable your working customers to integrate your parcel deliveries more conveniently into their everyday routine.