Shipping planner: we make it easy.
Fast and uncomplicated shipping to almost any country on earth – that's our area of expertise. We will help you to reach worldwide destinations efficiently, and can ship almost anything for you. For your information we have put together a few useful tips.
- Please note DPD's general Terms and Conditions and Terms of Carriage as well as international directives and the import regulations of the countries of destination.
- The transport of hazardous goods in accordance with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) is excluded from our service.
- In international shipping by airfreight the transport of liquids and lithium batteries is either restricted or not possible.
Do you wish to ship goods which could be subject to restriction? To be on the safe side you should get in touch with your contact person at your local depot to discuss the contents of your shipment. This is important, because
- In the case of doubt you may be liable for any damage which results from the transport of risky shipments.
- Any parcels which cannot be shipped for the above reasons are returned to the consignor's address. As the consignor you will be responsible for the additional cost and inconvenience.
Of course we'll be happy to advise you at all times in order to ensure the trouble-free delivery of your shipments. By the way, important information about exports is also available from your Chamber of Commerce or the customs authorities:
If you fill out the input mask below you will see a list of country-specific import restrictions. The shipping planner has been updated and is only available in English at the moment.
** If the goods you wish to ship do not appear on the list, please contact the customer service.