Always on time. Always fresh. Grocery shipping with DPD Food.
Fresh food has to arrive in a fresh condition, which is why we deliver your groceries exactly the way your customers wish to receive them: reliably, fast and on time. Depending on the goods and your requirements, you can select from three service variants:
• DPD Food: shipping of unrefrigerated foodstuffs which can be stored (e.g. potatoes, spices).
• DPD Food Express: shipping of fresh, easily perishable foodstuffs (e.g. meat).
• DPD Food 12:00: shipping of fresh, easily perishable foodstuffs (e.g. fish or ice cream).
- Reliable and hygienic shipping
- Guaranteed freshness thanks to monitored delivery time
- Three delivery options in line with requirements: delivery the next working day, by 12:00 on the next working day, or in 1 - 2 days
- Reliable delivery thanks to innovative solutions for the last mile
- No special Express tape required
- No wasted food: A DPD Food Express or DPD Food 12:00 parcel that can’t be delivered on the next working day is donated to a charity.
Your personal offerRequest prices now
How can we help you?
Answers to the most frequently asked questions.To the FAQs