Well-received across all borders: Europe-wide with DPD CLASSIC or worldwide via Express
Ship your parcels to more than 230 countries worldwide. Europe-wide with DPD CLASSIC or, for urgent parcels, by our Express-Service. In international shipping, too, a wide range of options are available to you.
DPD CLASSIC Europe
DPD CLASSIC is our reliable and economic shipping solution for deliveries to 37 european countries. Your parcels weighing up to 31.5 kg and with a max. girth of 300 cm reach their destination in a matter of days. Please note that there are a number of islands and regions subject to surcharge in Europe. This is due to ferry transfer charges or locations which are difficult to reach.
• European parcel shipping: efficient and secure to more 37 countries
• Short standard delivery times: 1-4 days in Europe
• Insurance of up to €520 per parcel included (for Parcelshop deliveries and return shipments up to €250)
• Your shipments are cleared through customs faster. DPD is AEO-F certified
• Simple shipment processing: a single parcel label for all destination countries
• Transport of parcels weighing up to 31.5 kg and max. girth of 300 cm
• Online POD • Sustainable: DPD serves just under 80% of European destinations by road - 8x less CO2 emissions than airfreight
• 800 depots directly networked across borders
• Preferential processing and day-specific delivery with DPD's Guarantee-Service
• Express shipping from a single source with simple and transparent pricing
• Delivery in Europe normally in the course of the next working day
• Delivery to international business centres as a rule within 1 to 3 days
• Online shipping status, with current shipping information (I.O.D.) online
• DAP and DDP delivery terms available
• Up to 31.5 kg and 1.75 m max. length (airfreight 1.20 m) per parcel, up to 10 parcels per shipment
• Document shipping also possible by arrangement
In our flyer you find further information about our international express shipping.
• How long will your parcel take to arrive? Check out our current parcel delivery times.
• Our shipping planner supports you in preparing and coordinating your international parcel shipments.
• Use our online form to create your commercial invoice. Simply complete the form and print it out on your company stationery.
• To make sure that shipping to non-EU countries and other continents goes smoothly, we have compiled all the relevant export information for you.
Your personal offerRequest prices now
Benefit from our options
Request your individual offer now.Request prices
Making sure everything arrive safely.
Export, commercial invoice, delivery times: information and tools for international shipping.To the Tools
How can we help you?
Answers to the most frequently asked questions.To the FAQs