Pickup parcel shop for business customers
Why choose DPD Pickup parcel shops for sending your parcels?
- Wide-ranging network: the Pickup parcel shop network covers all three Baltic States and is quickly spreading all across Europe.
- Fast and flexible: after shipping the parcels are delivered at the Pickup point the next working day. Parcel shops have long business hours.
- Safe: the recipient is identified by an ID check. Delivery of the parcel is confirmed electronically. All parcels are automatically insured for up to 520€ (additional insurance for up to 13 000€ per parcel also available)
- Pleasant atmosphere: Pickup parcel shops have trained customer service personnel, the parcels are stored indoors and there is ample parking by the shops.
- Freedom: using the pickup service allows the customer to receive the parcel at a convenient time, the need to wait for delivery is eliminated.
Maximum size and weight of parcels delivered at Pickup points:
- Size: minimum A5 envelope
- Weight: 20kg maximum
- Longest side: a maximum of 100cm
The sum of the longest side and the circumference of the base can be 200cm at the most.
Formula: 2x (width + height) + longest side
For more information on Pickup click HERE.
Ask us for a Pickup parcel shop service price quote - call 613 0020 or e-mail email@example.com
Ask for Pickup service offer