The following limitations apply to the parcels sent within the Pickup network:
- Size: minimum A5 envelope
- Weight: 20kg maximum
- Longest side: a maximum of 100cm
The sum of the longest side and the circumference of the base can be 200cm at the most.
Formula: 2x (width + height) + longest side
- When sending a parcel to a Pickup point, the sender is responsible for making sure that the phone number of the recipient is correct.
- In order to identify the person collecting the parcel, the name of the recipient must be written on the parcel.
- Parcels that have been sent from and paid for at a Pickup point will be delivered via courier.
- Parcels can be sent to the Baltic States and Europe from the Pickup points. Parcels cannot be sent from Cargobus offices within Estonia, to Latvia and Lithuania.
- The Pickup points do not offer packaging services.
- If the size requirements are not met, DPD has the right to stop delivery to the Pickup point. In accordance with the rules, the parcel is then returned to the sender or will be delivered via courier at an extra charge.
- A list of prohibited items and the general terms and conditions can be found here.
Ask for Pickup service offer