If you want to stay on the safe side when it comes to payment, you will want to know about our C.O.D. service. It is simple, fast and, if anything goes wrong, you are automatically insured for the stated C.O.D. amount. C.O.D. is available for DPD CLASSIC and Express-Services shipments within Baltics.
• Automatic information Exchange with DPD
• Delivery to consignee on the next working-day
• Collection of maximum amount of 1278 euro per shipment from consignee
• Transfer of collected amount to agreed account by specified deadline
• Transfer specification for collected payments• Tracking history of shipments
As soon as your C.O.D. parcel reaches the dispatch depot, we will record all the relevant information and forward it to the destination Then, as soon as the C.O.D. payment reaches the delivery depot, the next stage in the transaction starts automatically. You can follow the transaction using the shipment tracking feature on the DPD website. So you can monitor the entire C.O.D. parcel process, right up to the point when we transfer your customer’s payment to your bank account.
C.O.D. parcel labels
Tick the required method of payment – “Cash" or "Crossed cheque" – and enter the C.O.D. amount next to it, on the C.O.D. parcel label.