Delivery when it suits you
With DPD’s Predictservice, you put your customers in charge: they decide when they want us to deliver their parcel. That way, you can keep your customers satisfied – even before they receive the parcel.
• We tell the consignee that the parcel is on its way and that we will probably be delivering it the next day.
• If that suits them, they have nothing to do.
• If it doesn’t suit them, they can do any of the following:
1. Name a neighbour and we deliver the parcel to them.
2. Authorise DPD to drop off the parcel.
3. Change the delivery address so we can deliver the parcel to their office, a friend’s home, etc.
4. Changing the delivery date (up to 7 days by e-mail, up to 3 days by SMS).
• On the delivery date, we notify the consignee when the parcel will arrive – down to the hour!
• Consignees can also follow their parcel online with our Live-Tracking feature, and watch us update the one-hour time window every minute, until we narrow it down to half an hour.
Contact DPD sales team, phone 6130020