Interconnector is a REST-based web service to integrate information systems of DPD clients, which through POST requests allows using such DPD services as transmitting shipment information, package pickup query, printing parcel labels, etc.
- To create all of Estonia’s domestic and international shipments, print parcel labels
- DPD Pickup (to parcel shops) sending
- Supports all extra services (for example cash on delivery service, express services) offered by DPD
- Submitting Estonia’s domnestic or international collection request from another party. For example from the supplier or a return query from the client
Shipment creation process
- Choose a suitable service
- Fill in the necessary fields and submit the request
- Print the parcel label
- Close the service manifest
How to start with Interconnector?
- To estimate the time and size of the development, please download the manual.
- For testing, You have to ask for a test account from Your DPD sales representative or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The base link for testing is: https://ee.integration.dpd.eo.pl
- Depending, whether you need B2C or B2B functionality, follow the chapter 4 or 5 in the manual for testing and deployment.
- It is also possible to implement CR (collection request from a 3rd party customer) and tracking of the parcels.
- If You are happy with Interconnector and wish to start using it, You need to sign a contract with us.
- For LIVE solution, a user name and a password is needed, which will be given to You by Your DPD sales manager or email@example.com, who will also activate the required services for You.
- For any technical questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.