Interconnector is a REST-based web service to integrate information systems of DPD clients, which through POST requests allows using such DPD services as transmitting shipment information, package pickup query, printing parcel labels, etc.
- To create all of Estonia’s domestic and international shipments, print parcel labels.
- DPD Pickup sending.
- Supports all extra services (for example cash on delivery service, express services) offered by DPD.
- Submitting Estonia’s domnestic or international collection request from another party. For example from the supplier or a return query from the client.
Shipment creation process
- Choose a suitable service.
- Fill in the necessary fields and submit the request.
- Print the parcel label.
- Close the service manifest.
How to start with Interconnector?
- To estimate the time and size of the development, please download the manual.
- For testing, You have to ask for a test account from Your DPD sales representative or contact: [email protected]. The base link for testing is: https://ee.integration.dpd.eo.pl
- Depending, whether you need B2C or B2B functionality, follow the chapter 4 or 5 in the manual for testing and deployment. It is also possible to implement CR (collection request from a 3rd party customer) and tracking of the parcels.
- If You are happy with Interconnector and wish to start using it, You need to sign a contract with us.
- For LIVE solution, a user name and a password is needed, which will be given to You by Your DPD sales manager or [email protected], who will also activate the required services for You.
- For any technical questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected].