Carbon neutral commitment
To offset voluntarily our remaining transport emissions, we finance renewable and cleaner energy production projects by purchasing carbon credits. Together with EcoAct, the European leader on the carbon market, we have an offsetting programme that complies with the most rigorous international standards. Offsetting our GHG emissions is the third step of our Carbon Neutral Commitment. By doing that, we offer carbon neutral delivery to all our customers at no extra cost.
The projects and their locations
United Kingdom & Germany
Improving the local energy mix by capturing methane.
Capture methane emissions from abandoned coal mines to produce electricity and heat.Read more
Producing energy from waste
Capture landfill gas to generate a fuel for secondary energy production in cogneration units.Read more
Turkey & India
Supply renewable electricity to the local enery mix.Read more
Building materials from waste
Generate hydraulic binders from ashes, as an alternative to traditional road construction materials.Read more
- With DPDgroup all your parcels are carbon neutral at no extra cost.
- At DPDgroup, we commit on a voluntary basis to offset our verified transport related emissions.
- DPDgroup’s offsetting programme consists of six projects related to renewable and cleaner energy production. Our offsetting projects are mostly located close to our business locations in Europe, Turkey and India.
- Our projects are certified by the most demanding international standards.
- Our offsetting projects are mostly located close to our business locations in Europe, Turkey and India.
- By offering carbon neutral delivery to all our customers at no extra cost, our commitment goes beyond the CEP market standards.
Comply with international carbon standards
Verified Carbon Standard
Joint implementation Standard Change (UNFCCC)
back to overview