Reach your customers worldwide
DPD CLASSIC is perfect if you need dependable, attractively-priced parcel services to European countries or further.
We have a range of useful tips and tools for your international parcel shipping:
- Check out current parcel delivery times here to find out how long your parcel will take to reach its destination.
- Our shipping planner will help you to prepare and synch your international parcel shipments.
- Use our online form to draw up your commercial invoice: simply fill it in and print it out on your company stationery.
- We have also compiled all the information you need to ensure your exports to non-EU countries reach your customers smoothly.
DPD CLASSIC shipments are delivered Monday to Friday. Please note that surcharges apply to a number of islands and regions in Europe (to cover ferry costs and the additional costs we need to incur in order to reach hard-to-access locations).
DPD CLASSIC benefits include:
- Efficient and secure shipping to over 170 countries worldwide.
- Fast standard deliveries: 1-5 days in Europe, approx. 3-8 days worldwide.
- Up to 8,33 SDR/kg insurance per parcel as standard, additional insurance as an optional extra.
- Your shipments are AEO-F certified, meaning they clear through customs faster.
- Online shipping status updates (I.O.D.).
- Simple shipment processing: only one parcel label for all destination countries.
Additional benefits in European shipping:
- Online P.O.D.s.
- Road transport generates eight times less CO2 than airfreight. Around 80% of DPD's deliveries in Europe travel by road.
Additional benefits in worldwide shipping:
- Your parcels receive SPX security status (secure for passenger, all-cargo and all-mail aircraft) before they are loaded as airfreight, at no extra cost to you.
Extra services at an extra cost:
Road transport only:
- Collection requests*
- Hazardous goods (limited quantities)*
- DPD ParcelShop delivery*
Not available in all countries. See ‘Optional extras’ for details.