Have you ever thought that software will change our world?
We believe in modern technology and we are looking for a team member who will make it happen together with us.
DPD Lithuania is looking for a team member who will be developing and introducing solutions for optimization of infrastructure and human resources by using modern GIS software. You will be responsible for supporting and managing systems and processes which will enable us to provide services with optimal infrastructure and keep our promises to the clients.
- Proficiency with Esri ArcGIS or other GIS software
- Experience and good skills working with map databases and geocoding services
- Analytical thinking, experience in analyzing data, statistics, and patterns in numerical information
- Motivation to learn business processes of routing and warehouse operations
- Ability to connect system and practical operations
- Team oriented
- Fluent English
GIS Software management and development:
- Evaluate requirements and business needs, describe functionality of the systems
- Manage the development and purchasing of GIS software packages
- Maintain map data resources and libraries, ensure map data accuracy, resolve conflicts, improve own map database quality
- Improve and develop systems based on business needs
- Introduce systems to the users, training and supporting
Process development and management:
- Develop operational processes for routing, dispatch and warehouse optimization working together in a team of Operations department
- Introduce software-based output into daily operations and support functional managers
- Analytics and data reporting, integrating with BI tools, map visualization
- Participate in infrastructure and business development projects, calculation of infrastructure development schemes
About the company:
DPD is a leading parcel delivery company, managing over 20.000 deliveries a day, operating over 500 vehicle fleets with 13 terminals in Lithuania. Customer friendliness and global competence are the special features of our service. DPD can guarantee our customers reliability and efficiency which they appreciate and enjoy. We are constantly looking for new better ways of working investing into innovative solutions and new technologies in parcel business.
If you would like to apply to the position, please send your CV by 25th of January to [email protected]. Please be aware that only 2nd round candidates will be contacted.