We are looking for a new team member, whose role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- organize and lead human resources activities to support business and organizational objectives;
- ensure performance management that drive high performance culture;
- direct and manage recruitment and selection, onboarding process;
- coordinate training and development programs and projects and monitor effectiveness;
- ensure the design, implementation and delivery of employee programs that positively impact the work environment and create engagement;
- review and provide recommendations on key performance indicators and trends related to human resources to develop solutions to issues affecting the business;
- maintain human resources policies across organization;
- ensure effective internal communication;
- report on HR key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover;
- manage direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
We expect You to have:
- extensive knowledge and experience within HR;
- experience gained in international companies would be an advantage;
- demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within organization;
- strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels;
- ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key initiatives.
- fluent communication in Lithuanian and English.
- to work for market leaders in changing and high paced environment;
- the remuneration and benefits that matches your skills and experience;
- to be a part of DPD Baltics team.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your cv to: email@example.com