IT Security Manager
We expect You to have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment;
- Deep understanding of Information Security and GDPR;
- Deep knowledge of networks, operating systems, cryptography, preventive, and detective security solutions from technical perspective;
- Project management skills to support IT projects by providing consultations about security requirements/design impact on solution architecture;
- Excellent analytical and fast learning skills, ability to go step by step with technology news and best practices;
- Experience in performing risk assessments designed to identify vulnerabilities associated with current and future technical and/or operational vulnerabilities;
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable working with employees, customers, executive leaders, vendors and external auditors;
- Fluent communication in Lithuanian and English.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and maintain IT security strategy and roadmap based on DPDgroup requirements;
- Plan, research and design security architectures;
- Investigate and perform analysis of IT security incidents in cooperation with involved departments; participate in definition and supervision of security incident elimination actions;
- Perform vulnerability testing and security assessments;
- Develop requirements for local, wide, and virtual private networks, routers, firewalls;
- Develop, implement and maintain security policies and procedures;
- Provide technical supervision to a IT team.
- to work for market leaders in changing and high paced environment;
- the remuneration and benefits that matches your skills and experience;
- to be a part of DPD Baltics team.
Please, send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com
Thank you for expressing your interest. Please be aware that only 2nd round candidates will be contacted.