When sending parcels from Pickup point please take following maximum size and weight into account:
More information about packaging.
- Shipments to post boxes; not packaged or inappropriately packaged shipments;
- Articles of high value (jewellery, objects of art, antiques, precious metals, gemstones);
- Cash, tickets, checks, lottery tickets, bank cards, securities, shares of stock, bills of exchange and other documents (including but not limited to documents verifying personal identity and diplomas) and items that cannot be restored, reconstructed and/or replace by items of equal value in case of damage;
- Weapons, ammunition, explosives, easily ignitable, poisonous and radioactive substances and waste, narcotic and psychotropic substances as well as substances and products, which due to their chemical or physical properties may jeopardize human health, safety, the environment or property and that have been included in the Dangerous Goods List of the United Nations Committee of Experts;
- Any articles, goods or substances the carriage (imports, exports, transportation) of which is prohibited in accordance with the law of at least one of the states whose territory is to be crossed;
- Tobacco products and alcoholic beverages in international shipments;
- Human remains or body parts;
- Living animals and plants;
- Perishable foodstuffs and non-foodstuffs and articles the transportation of which requires special equipment, safety means, permits or special temperature, air humidity or other exceptional conditions.
You can download detailed Pickup general terms and conditions from here.