IT Infrastructure Manager
DPD Lietuva is looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager who will ensure smooth running and on time implementation of IT infrastructure change
Your responsibilities will be to:
- plan, manage and execute delivery of infrastructure changes on Baltic and country level;
- assure agreed KPI level for Data Center, network and security;
- implement common solutions across the Baltic’s / assure necessary changes for solution unification;
- lead stable and secure environment and incident management, service health/ patching and the asset management lifecycle on Baltic level;
- security and infrastructure changes/ projects prioritization and execution;
- create business cases, architecture schemas and requirements documentations as necessary;
- manage the risk list and define mitigation plans;
- synchronize the actions between Baltic distributed technical staff;
- communicate with vendors, suppliers to ensure availability of infrastructure technologies, required services and support
- assure and maintain necessary documentation.
- experienced in managing and deploying infrastructure ;
- experienced in building network solutions (LAN; WAN; Switches, Firewalls, VPN, IP Telephony);
- Data Center/ Disaster Recovery Center—maintaining VMware based solution lifecycle;
- Microsoft cloud based office applications;
- TCP/IP and networking skills including working with dynamic routing protocols and VLANS;
- ITIL framework, business continuity and security procedures;
- knowing Microsoft Active Directory Domain services and its associated roles and features (such DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, CA);
- solid in organizational skills including keen attention to detail;
- with excellent interpersonal skills and very good communication and management skills;
- always having “I can” attitude and not looking to be in “comfort zone”.
We expect You to have:
- ability to manage and organize a team in a matrix environment;
- ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required;
- ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language;
- security oriented;
- fluent English language skills.
- to work for market leaders in changing and high paced environment;
- the remuneration and benefits that matches your skills and experience;
- to be a part of DPD Baltics IT team.
Please, send your motivational letter and CV to an e-mail address— email@example.com
NB! Please be aware that only 2nd round candidates will be contacted!