IT Software Change Coordinator
- knowledgeable in IT, experienced and familiar with business change techniques such as business process modeling and re-engineering;
- process (optimization) oriented, taking care and ensuring that the process equals best practice;
- skilled in effective communication and presentation - able to listen to the information provided and assure that objectively correct information is collected into documents.
We expect You to be:
- excellent in English (written and orals);
- excellent in interpersonal skills;
- keen to details;
- experienced to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- able to travel.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- establish and facilitate regular process of priority decisions between BSOs, define measurement tools and methodologies;
- maintain common product backlog documents, priority decision documents, meeting minutes, development timelines, release documentation (list of deliverables) / manuals / instructions submitted by BSOs;
- manage dependencies (among different systems’ releases, usage peak times, legislation changes, etc.) together with BSOs;
- participate in development planning meetings;
- identify, define and track the benefits and outcomes of the change;
- maintain product map and facilitate management decisions about new system / functionality for BSO;
- control and maintain main documents to be prepared, and processes to be performed by BSO (requirements, quotations, releases, tests, manuals);
- ensure common processes and constant improvement;
- escalate issues of product miss – performance.
- to be a part of DPD Baltics IT team;
- to work for market leader in changing and high pace environment;
- reward and benefits that matches your skills and experience.
Please, send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com
NB! Please be aware that only 2nd round candidates will be contacted!