Product Development Manager
- Experienced in developing logistics solutions;
- Strong in CEP (courier, express and parcel) and eCommerce markets understanding;
- Business acumen in developing commercial propositions.
We expect You to have:
- Entrepreneurship attitude towards new revenue generating opportunities;
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and adopt a collaborative style of working;
- Project management skills to support developments;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Ability to develop strong business cases;
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent communication skills in Lithuanian and English.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To actively seek, capture and document market requirements and opportunities;
- To scale and evaluate opportunities which will require interaction with target clients;
- Customer research initiation, ensuring that learning's feed into on-going developments;
- Aligning each new solution with existing product portfolio for a smooth launch;
- Management and reporting for ongoing developments;
- Solutions profitability management.
- To work for market leaders in changing and high paced environment;
- The remuneration and benefits that matches your skills and experience;
- To be a part of DPD Baltics team.
Please, send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected]
Thank you for expressing your interest. Please be aware that only 2nd round candidates will be contacted.