Using DPDShipper, sending parcels becomes child’s play! Simply select a DPD product, enter the weight and the recipient of your parcel and print out the required DPD parcel label. The program can be integrated seamlessly into your MS Windows environment.
- Download the manual and the files below to install DPDShipper.
- For help or more information, please take a look at the FAQ.
- Successor programme of DELISprint
- Optimized address data quality (Immediate check of postcode and country combination)
- Print your parcel labels automatically or manually
- A shipping list can automatically be generated and archived at the end of the day
- Supports DPD services such as DPD HOME, DPD CLASSIC
- No restriction in the number of workstations
- Use the shipping list immediately as a transfer document (liability)
- Separate service for server or local installation
- Use your own reference number (job number) to track your parcel
- Available in 7 languages
- Bulk upload for your addresses
- Standard settings to work even more efficient
- Userfriendly layout
- 1 GHz or faster x86-bit of x64-bit processor
- 512 MB RAM (recommended is 4GB or more)
- 5GB hard disk (due to the large size of the GeoRouting database)
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Windows 7 SPP1 or newer versions. Latest update installed.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 Bit) or newer
- Google Chrome (most recent), Mozilla Firefox (most recent) MS Windows Internet Explorer 10+, Apple Safari 9,10
- Local and network printers should be installed as described in the user guide p 16-20
- 4.6.1 or newer .NET Framework
- FAQ (348.30 kB)
- Quick start-up guide (598.81 kB)
- Export address from DeliSprint 5 & 6 (694.87 kB)
- Import adresses in DPDShipper (165.19 kB)
- Creating labels(NL) (360.24 kB)
- Installation flow chart (429.52 kB)
- DPDShipper installation file (273.02 MB)
- DPDShipper Routing database for manual update (214.06 MB)