Receive access to our 25,000 Pickup parcel shops in Europe.
DPD Pickup is the DPD network of pick-up locations. Thanks to DPD Pickup, your customer can pick up his shipment when and where it suits him. The 22,000 Pickup parcelshops in Europe (1,500 in the Benelux) of our extended network offer you excellent service and flexibility. DPD Pickup is the easiest way to send, receive and return parcels.
- Qualitative network of 25,000 Pickup parcelshops (good location, extended hours of business, etc.)
- Delivery from Mondays up to and including Saturdays
- E-mail or text message notification of the receiver when the parcel has arrived at the Pickup parcelshop
- The parcel is stored for seven calendar days in the Benelux (or, by extension 14) at the Pickup parcelshop. For other destinations, contact your sales representative
- Reminder by e-mail or text message to the receiver if the package has not yet been picked up (4 days before the parcel is returned to the sender)
- Online proof of delivery (P.O.D.)
- Online status overview with current shipping information (track & trace)
- Transit times 1 to 4 working days
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland.