Shipment pick-up from an address different than the applicants address (Collection Request).
When applying for a Collection Request, please take into account:
- using programs Self Service Application (SSA) or epaka.lv, shipment Collection Requests can be made only for the next working day;
- shipment collection request window can be used only for parcel pick-up requests from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and other European countries;
- in case of pallet collection request from Latvia, please register it in online form "Collection Request" in our website;
- it is required to indicate the weight of the shipment, otherwise in the event of disagreement, the invoice can be exhibited for maximum weight (31.5 kg) for each parcel;
- in order to pick-up shipments on the next business day, orders must be made on the current day till 15:00;
- customers, who do not use SSA or epaka.lv programs, will still be able to make Collection Request via the online form "Collection Request" in our website;
- customers, who want to apply for Collection Request on the current day in Latvia, will be able to apply for courier using the online form "Collection Request" or by phone +371 67 060 519, but in this case, the sender will have to manually fill in labels and he will be charged for additional processing of manual labels - 0.60 EUR + VAT for each parcel.
Shipment pick-up order (Collection Request) - shipments collection from a different address in Latvia and Europe with delivery to the indicated address in Latvia.
- Shipments up to 31,5 kg from: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, the Czech Republic, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Finland, Germany, Sweden, France, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Spain;
- Standard pallets from: Lithuania, Estonia, Poland and Finland; collection and delivery times can be found here >>
- Collection during working day on the specified date, if the order is made on the previous working day till 15:00.
- If the order has been made for the current day for shipment collection in Latvia, you will receive additional fee for labels additional processing.
Unique client’s number. Client receives it after registration in DPD system for the first time.
Street name and number, apartment, corps number
Parcel’s longest side can not exceed 175 cm.
Minimal size of parcel is 10 x 15 x 10 cm.
Parcel volume = parcel length x width x height (m3). If shipment consists of several parcels, sum up volume of all parcels. That will be your shipment volume.
Parcel girth = ((height+ width) x 2) + length Parcel girth can not exceed 300 cm. The longest side can not exceed 175 cm.
Total weight of all parcels with packaging material (an envelope, a box, etc.).
Maximal weight of one parcel: 31.5kg
Maximal weight of one pallet: 700 kg
Maximal number of pallets for one consignee: 5