Girth and volume-weight calculator
- Maximal length:175 cm (longest side)
- Minimal size of parcel: 10 x 15 cm
- Maximal girth: 300 cm ((height + widht)*2) + length
- Maximal weight of one parcel: 31.5 kg
- Parcels heavier than 31.5 kg have to be palletized
- Maximal height of pallet (including pallet height):180 cm; minimal height (including pallet height): 100 cm
- Weight: > 31.5 kg and < 700 kg
- If you have more than one package and you would like to know the total volume weight, sum up each package volume weight. Total sum will be your parcel volume weight.
DPD Girth and Volumetric Weight Calculator
Your entries are not complete. Please fill out the following fields:
Please choose a value that is not less than 1.
Your parcel is longer than the max. permitted length of 175 cm (longest side). We regret that it will not be possible to ship your parcel.
Your parcel is bigger than the max. permitted combined dimensions of 300 cm. We regret that it will not be possible to ship your parcel.
To calculate the combined dimensions and volumetric weight of your parcel please complete the following three fields:
The combined dimensions of your parcel are:
The volumetric weigth of your parcel:
NOTE: This is a computed value which was not measured with calibrated scales - please see the note in the first paragraph.
Phone: 67 060 519
Customer Service Department
Phone: 67 387 284
E-mail: [email protected]