Proper label fill in
DPD parcel label
- On indicated shipment pick-up time (starting with indicated time from), shipment delivery label has to be already filled in (please look below at picture);
- All additional stickers, including delivery label, has to be sticked on parcel's one side - all in one level. As well, all stickers have to provide true information about shipment content and position - vertical or horizontal;
- On shipment can be sticked on only on delivery label;
- Delivery can not be provided if shipment has two (or more) delivery labels sticked on. In this case to Sender will be expressed admonish or it's invoice applied with surcharge.
The labelling on the parcel includes:
- for CLASSIC EUROPE, the full name, address, postcode, country of the consignee and the sender, and must also include the telephone number or mobile phone number or email address;
- for CLASSIC SHOP, the full name, address, postcode, country of the destination Pickup Parcel Shop and the Sender, plus the name of the real consignee, and must also include the telephone number or mobile phone number or email address.