DPD International Express
Reach the world at lightening speed. With DPD International Express your express shipment is delivered overnight to your customer within the EU. This service also provides the fastest delivery to distant destinations – to 230 countries outside Europe. To guarantee a rapid delivery worldwide, by exception we use airfreight transportation.
- Your goods or documents will be delivered to the country of your choice in European Union in one to two business days after your parcel is collected by DPD.
- Reliable and secure parcel delivery throughout the EU and worldwide via commercial or cargo flights.
- We deliver 96% of the collected parcels in the agreed time period. If we fail to reach the recipient of the parcel during the first delivery attempt, your parcel will go to another delivery.
- Track & Trace in real time
- There are no customs clearence within the EU. For shipping outside the EU, customs fees are charged at the International Outbound Hub - CDG (Paris) and have to be paid by the recipient.
- As part of our DrivingChange program, we provide a fee for all produced CO2 emissions by funding projects aimed at protecting and restoring nature without any additional fees for our customers.
- Very easily, via the website www.dpd4u.si. Enter the required information and create a calculation. The DPD courier will pick up the parcel at your address and dispatch it for further delivery.
- You can also arrange International Express service delivery by e-mail at [email protected] or by contacting your DPD sales representative.
If you want to use DPD International Express service for sending parcels to destination outside European Union, it is neccessary to enclose the invoice in english proving the value of the parcel.
- DPD in Slovenia operates in accordance with international standards and protocols. DPD is also obliged to comply with the security measures and guidelines agreed between international institutions and States.
- For these reasons, DPD Slovenia does not offer DPD International Express in countries where an embargo, trade or other sanction is in force.
- You can find a list of such countries below in the document:
In the case of additional questions related to customs procedures, documentation and other, please contact us via e-mail [email protected]