Services before delivery:
- Recipient is notified of delivery of the consignment one day in advance by an interactive SMS with the number of the consignment, expected time of delivery and the amount of the collection on delivery (COD).
- Recipient has a possibility to change the day of delivery of the consignment by means of the reply to the interactive SMS.
- Recipient is notified about the delivery time window with SMS sent in the day of delivery.
Services on delivery:
- Recipient has a possibility to pay for the COD with a bank card. (Payment with a bank card is available only upon sender’s consent.)
- If a courier doesn’t reach a recipient at home, he shall leave notification of the first attempt to deliver the consignment in his letter box. Recipient has a possibility to change the time or address for another delivery via the web site.
- Recipient has a possibility to track the status or possible redirection of his consignment on the Internet.
- Courier shall check identity of a person taking over the consignment upon submitting an identity card.
- SMS Notice
- Change of the time of delivery or address for delivery of the consignment
- Tracking of consignments
- Printing parcel labels
- Directory of recipients
- Order of transportation