If you wish to become a member of the DPD family, please contact us
1.Communicate with franchisees and other customers, and accept customers' inquiries and complaints;
2.Dealing with customers' emails, tracking the operation process throughout the process, providing timely feedback of goods information, especially the feedback and treatment of abnormal express delivery (delay or detention, etc.), providing integrated services for customers;
3.Maintain good coordination and communication with departments; Do a good job of data analysis, docking operation and finance, data transfer statistics; Connect with salesmen, do a good job of after-sales service;
4.Understand customer needs, accept customer inquiries, quote in time and follow up the information after quotation;
5.Develop potential customers, maintain existing customers, and provide satisfactory logistics and supply chain solutions to customers.
1. Responsible for the daily management of the Finance Department;
2. Develop, maintain and improve the company's financial management procedures and policies, and make annual and quarterly financial plans;
3. Responsible for preparing and organizing the implementation of financial budget reports, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
4. Responsible for the company's overall cost accounting, accounting and analysis;
5. Monitor major economic activities that may cause economic losses to the company;
6. Manage relationships with banks and other institutions;
7. Assisted the Finance Department in communication and coordination with the headquarters and foreign sites;
8. Complete other daily routine tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Responsible for receiving, shipping, loading and unloading, packing, sorting, recording, checking and placing of international express goods;
2. Warehouse data statistics, archiving and system data input, handover to customer service, financial department to follow up processing;
3. Complete other routine work assigned by superior.