Conditions for the use of this website.
The following conditions (with the exception of all other applicable conditions) are applicable to the access and use of the website of DPD (Belgium) NV and DPD (Luxembourg) sàrl, hereafter: DPD, which are respectively accessible via www.dpd.be and www.dpd.lu (hereafter: the Website); the conditions also apply to the applications offered via the Website (hereafter: Applications). Use of the Website and the Applications means that you accept these conditions completely and without reservations.
- The information displayed on this Website is carefully put together by DPD to the best of its ability. However, DPD cannot be held liable for its accuracy or completeness. The Website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, etc. are provided without any declaration or confirmation and without any guarantees.
- This Website, the sites or documents that this Website links up to, Applications and all previously mentioned information, do not remove the user's responsibility to ascertain whether this information is suitable for his/her objective before using it.
- DPD, its employees and appointees are not liable for damages of any nature, including indirect or consequential loss, that result from or are related to access to or the use of this site or the use and distribution of information that is present on this site.
- The Website may contain inaccuracies or typing errors. If discovered DPD will correct them as necessary. DPD retains the right to make alterations, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, to names, images, pictures, logos and icons or the products and services that are referred to on this site at any time and without advance notification. DPD excludes all responsibility related to details that were obtained or acquired or that are accessible within, via or outside this site.
- All data shown on this Website (including texts, photos, illustrations, graphic material, (trading) names, logos and trademarks) are the property or licence of DPD and are protected by database rights, copyright, trademark law and/or any other intellectual property rights. The (intellectual) property rights are not transferrable to legal bodies or persons who are granted access to the Website. Website users are not allowed to duplicate the contents of this Website or to send them, distribute them, spread them or make them available to third parties for a fee without prior, express, written permission from DPD. An exception of the abovementioned ban on distribution and spreading is the Widget, which is made available to consumers (customer of the customer) for free. DPD automatically grants a license to its customers; this license does not devalue DPD's exclusive intellectual property and it is limited to the operational objectives of the Widget. Website users are allowed to pass on (for marketing objectives favourable to DPD) the contents of this Website for which DPD places one or more social sharing buttons and Applications that are designed for commercial use.
- © 2015 DPD. All rights reserved.