Convenient and reliable ways to send parcels.
Choose the best way for you:
While shopping online you can meet these types of delivery
- Delivery by DPD courier – delivery to your home or work address. On the delivery date, we will notify you when our courier will arrive – with 1 hour precision!
- Delivery to a Pickup parcelshop or locker – delivery to one of our Pickup parcelshops or lockers. Once the package is ready to be picked up, we'll let you know via SMS or e-mail. Pickup network is open 7 days a week and you will have whole week to pickup your package.
Choose our Pickup network!
When shopping online you can send what you bought to one of our Pickup parcelshops or lockers. The Pickup network in Lithuania is located in popular local shops and other convenient places. Most of the Pickup parcelshops are open 7 days a week and have long opening hours. Moreover, Pickup lockers are open 24/7.
Once the package is ready to be picked up, we'll let you know by SMS. To pickup your parcel from a Pickup parcelshop or locker you just need to enter a PIN code. If you cannot pickup the parcel right away - don't worry, your parcel will be stored for 7 days!
When will my parcel arrive?
When is DPD courier coming?
With us you always know when a courier is coming. On the day of delivery we'll inform you about a 1 hour time range during which you can expect the courier. If the date is not suitable for you, you can easily change it by SMS or email. If you miss the courier, don't worry. He will attempt to deliver again the next day and the day after that. Sounds good?
When is my parcel ready to be picked-up in a Pickup parcelshop or locker?
When a package arrives to your chosen Pickup parcelshop or locker, we will send you an SMS with all the details about your parcel and the Pickup parcelshop/locker. On that moment you can go pickup your package.
What not to forget while shopping online
Here are some tips and tricks to make your online shopping experience superb!
- Loading works. If your shipment is heavier than 31.5 kg, do not forget to order loading/unloading works. Otherwise, you will have to carry this heavy parcel yourself.
- Collect on delivery (C.O.D.). If you choose the option to pay by cash on delivery, please remember to have the exact amount of money. Or you can conveniently pay by card.
- ID check. Do not be surprised if a couriers asks you to show your ID. We take care of your parcels so we want to be 100% sure the package is delivered to the right person.
- Delivery address. If you have not chosen a delivery interval or Saturday delivery, most likely we will deliver your purchased items during working hours. Hence, it is wise to indicate the address where we can find you during working hours.
- Phone number. You should always indicate your phone number while shopping online. In this case we will be able to inform you when your parcel will arrive.