21. December 2020 | Press news
Suspension of services between the UK and Europe
Following the decision of most European countries to close their border with the UK, DPDgroup has no choice but to suspend European road services between mainland Europe and Great Britain.
Therefore, the following decisions enter into force on 21 December 2020 until further notice:
- Services from Great Britain and Channel Islands to mainland Europe suspended,
- Services from mainland Europe to UK, Channel Islands, and Republic of Ireland suspended,
- Services UK to Republic of Ireland suspended, except designated UK accounts,
- Services Republic of Ireland to UK as per normal.
- Services Republic of Ireland to European Union as per normal with potential delay.
At this stage, we do not know how long these services will be unavailable for, but we will provide regular updates as the situation changes.