420 Pickup locations all around Croatia
We’re always looking for ways to make parcel delivery quicker, flexible and more convenient.
Pickup does all of that.
One of the most common challenges that e-merchants encounter - where to deliver a parcel and to one of the challenges of consignees - where to pick up the parcel. Lso, we are aware that consumers enjoy being able to specify or change the destination of their delivery.
That’s why DPD does not only deliver orders to your customers’ home, but also to a Pickup parcel shops.
Our network of 28.000 Pickup points spread across 35 countries is the densest in Europe and it makes it convenient for customers to pick up and drop off parcels just around the corner, wherever they are in Europe.
There are currently more than 420 Pickup locations. You can pick up the parcels at Eurom Denis stores or at Ina petrol stations around Croatia.
Delivery experience has reached a whole new level and collecting parcels has never been easier!
- You can offer your customers more choice in the delivery.
- Your customers can collect their parcel where it suits them best, and they have up to 7 calendar days to do that.
- Your customers will be proactively informed about the delivery date via SMS/e-mail notification, and by following the link given to them within the notice they can access the portal where it is possible to change delivery date or delivery address - all they have to do is click on the link and choose the delivery to the desired Pickup parcelshop/our partner's retail!
- Additionally, during the entire delivery process it is possible to check parcel's shipping status.
- By SMS / e-mail, you will be notified of the 1-hour delivery time window and through the link in the message, you can access to the Follow My Parcel portal where you can simply change the delivery date/address or choose delivery to the Pickup location you want.
- By self-picking of the Pickup location, you have greater control over delivery and pickup of the parcel.
- You can pick up the parcel where it best suits you - it may be best to do it on your way to work at one of the many Ina petrol stations around Croatia or at one of the 20 Eurom Denis stores.
- You do not have to pick up the parcel in one day, you have up to 7 calendar days to pick it up.
- Additionally, during the entire delivery process, it is possible to check parcel's shipping status.