DPD has created step-by-step instructions for you. Follow these instructions to start making DPD labels.
DPD has created step-by-step instructions for you: Follow these instructions to start making DPD labels
|DPD Shipper Central||DPD Shipper Local|
|Log in at https://shipper.dpd.nlwith the login details provided by DPD; ||If you are using DPD Shipper Local for the first time, install the labelling tool on a local computer and log in with the login details you received from DPD. |
Then log in with the login details to the specific link for your network.
- Log in to your DPD Shipper account.
- Under Settings, set your basic and printing preferences if you are using DPD Shipper for the first time; You can also add extra users if you want to work with multiple accounts.
- Import your recipients via Import recipients in the Recipients menu if using DPD Shipper for the first time.
- Go to Shipment Orders and select New Shipment Order to create your first shipment order or enter this in bulk via Import shipment orders.
- Print your desired labels in the Shipment Orders screen or print all unprinted labels via the Daily Procedure; The data will be sent directly to DPD.
- If you don't have an agreement DPD about a fixed collection day, create a collection order via Collection Orders.
Did you find this article helpful?