The following conditions and terms govern your use of websites of DPD (Nederland) B.V. (hereinafter: DPD), including but not limited to www.dpd.com/nl (hereinafter: the Website) and all applications accessible through the use of the Website (hereinafter: the Applications). By accessing the Website you accept all of the following terms and conditions without reservation. All other terms and conditions are explicitly excluded.
- Information provided on the Website is believed to be accurate when placed on the website, but there is no guarantee that it is current, accurate or complete. The Website and all information, names, graphics, images, logo’s and such are all provided as is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Information provided on the Website and/or documents accessible through the Website and/or Applications do not diminish the importance of the responsibility of the user to consider whether the information suits his purpose and goals prior to its use.
- DPD, its employees and its servants, are not liable for damages (direct or indirect) that are the result of, or in any way connected to, the use of the Website and the Applications and the use of information provided on the Website and/or Applications.
- The information provided on the Website and Applications may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be corrected as DPD sees fit after their discovery. DPD might alter, improve and/or change the Website, the Applications, these terms and conditions and all names, graphics, images, logo’s and icons of products and services referred to on the Website without prior notice. DPD is not responsible for any information provided on, or accessed by means of, the Website.
- All information on the Website, including texts, images, graphics, (trade)names, logo’s and brand names are owned by DPD (or granted to DPD under a license by a third party) and protected by database rights, copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights. The intellectual property rights are not transferred to the user of the Website or Applications. The user of the Website and/or Applications is expressly forbidden to copy and/or forward the content of the Website and Applications except when for free and provided that all copies of the material bear copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the Website and/or Applications which pertains to the material being copied, without prior written consent of DPD. Content of the Website that includes social sharing buttons and content of Applications meant for commercial use may be forwarded for marketing use, provided this use is to the benefit of DPD.
- The use of the Applications is on a the basis of a free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and revocable world wide license. The use of Application is for the user’s own risk. DPD reserves the right to update, upgrade, or cancel Applications.
- © 2014 DPD. All rights reserved.