Girth and volumetric weight calculator. Easy to use.
- Length: 175 cm (longest side)
- Combined dimensions: 300 cm (2 x height + 2 x width + longest side)
- Weight: 31.5 kg
- Combined dimensions (circumference + length) – serves to limit the dimensions of transported goods and must not exceed 3 m.
- The DPD girth and volumetric weight calculator below this text will help you find out quickly and simply if your parcel is within the limit for combined dimensions.
- The charge for air freight is based on the parcel's volumetric weight, if this is greater than the actual weight in kg.
- The volumetric weight indicates how much space a parcel takes up in relation to its weight, and is calculated on the basis of the TACT rules operated by IATA (International Air Transport Association)using the following formula: length (cm) x width (cm) x height (cm) / 5,000 (cm3/KG).
DPD Girth and Volumetric Weight Calculator
Your entries are not complete. Please fill out the following fields:
Please choose a value that is not less than 1.
Your parcel is longer than the max. permitted length of 175 cm (longest side). We regret that it will not be possible to ship your parcel.
Your parcel is bigger than the max. permitted combined dimensions of 300 cm. We regret that it will not be possible to ship your parcel.
To calculate the combined dimensions and volumetric weight of your parcel please complete the following three fields:
The combined dimensions of your parcel are:
The volumetric weigth of your parcel:
NOTE: This is a computed value which was not measured with calibrated scales - please see the note in the first paragraph.