Terms and conditions of postal services
You want your packages to reach their destination safely and quickly - the following tips and conditions will ensure that they do.
General conditions regarding the provision of postal services of DYNAMIC PARCEL DISTRIBUTION S.A. (hereinafter referred to as "DPD")
Serial number in the Trade Register: J23 / 409/2010, assigned on 08.02.2010
Unique registration code: RO 9566918
Registration certificate: B3350699, issued on 12.09.2016
Headquarters address: Mogoşoaia Commune, BUIACULUI Street, Nr. 2, Building A - Unit A1 and A2, Ilfov County
Web page: www.dpd.com/ro
Email: [email protected]
Client services: 031.824.90.90
- Postal parcel - postal item with a maximum weight of 31.5 kg, containing goods with or without commercial value;
- Mailing (shipment) - addressed good, in the final form in which it is to be transported and delivered to the address indicated by the sender on the shipment itself, on the packaging or in a distribution list. In addition to correspondence, this category includes postal parcels containing goods with or without commercial value. The maximum number of units allowed in a shipment (postal item) is 10.
- Express service - postal service which involves, cumulatively:
- the issuance by the supplier to the sender of a document which allows the supplier the internal identification of the item in the postal network and which certifies the date, time and minute of the deposit, as well as, as a rule, the payment of the tariff;
- delivery of the postal item to the consignee, personally to him or to the person authorized to receive the postal item;
- fast delivery of the postal item;
- liability of the supplier for non-compliance with delivery times;
- Cash on delivery service - the postal service whose particularity consists in the payment by the consignee to the sender, through the postal network, of the equivalent value of the good that is the object of the registered postal item;
- Receipt confirmation service - postal service whose particularity consists in handing over to the sender the proof regarding the delivery of the registered postal item, confirmed in writing by the recipient;
- Change of destination service - postal service having as object registered postal items, the particularity of which consists in the possibility of change before delivery of the item, at the express request of the sender communicated to the supplier within a term previously agreed with him, the recipient or the delivery, as well as in the possibility of stopping the delivery of the postal item;
- Special delivery service - the postal service having as object registered mail items, the particularity of which consists in delivering the postal item, personally to the recipient or to the person authorized to receive the postal item, according to the sender's instructions regarding either the date and time of delivery, in the case of several recipients.
- postal service with declared value - the postal service whose particularity consists in insuring a registered postal item against loss, theft, total or partial destruction or damage, for an amount not exceeding the value declared by the sender, and in issuing, upon request, after the submission or delivery of the postal item, proof of the deposit of the postal item or delivery to the consignee, without being confirmed in writing by the consignee.
II. General dispositions.
- These general conditions regarding the provision of postal services of the DPD apply to legal relations related to the provision of postal services born, according to the legal provisions, based on this document.
- The contracting parties are the customer and the DPD, which accepts the order to take over and deliver the postal items. The delivery of the postal item will be made through the DPD postal network and third parties commissioned for this purpose. Each postal item is identified by the DPD in its postal network by a unique transport number (AWB).
- The DPD provides postal services for both domestic and international postal items.
III. The postal services included in the scope of universal service offered and provided by DPD are:
- Services consisting of the collection, sorting, transport and delivery of domestic and international postal items weighing up to 2 kg (inclusive) (correspondence, printed items);
- Services consisting of the collection, sorting, transport and delivery of domestic and international postal parcels weighing up to 10 kg (inclusive);
- Services consisting in the distribution of international postal parcels with weight limits between 10 kg and 20 kg (inclusive) sent from outside the territory of Romania to an address located on its territory;
- Recommended sending service for domestic and international postal items weighing up to 2 kg (inclusive) (correspondence, printed items);
- The forwarding service with the declared value having as object domestic and international postal items weighing up to 2 kg (inclusive) (correspondence, printed items) or domestic and international postal parcels weighing up to 10 kg (inclusive), respectively international postal parcels with weight limits between 10 kg and 20 kg (inclusive) sent from outside the territory of Romania to an address located on its territory.
IV. The postal services not included in the scope of the universal service offered and provided by DPD are:
- Services consisting of the collection, sorting, transport and delivery of domestic and international postal items weighing more than 2 kg (correspondence, printed matter);
- Services consisting in the collection, sorting, transport and delivery of internal postal parcels with weight limits between 10 and 31.5 kg (inclusive);
- Services consisting in the collection, sorting and transport of international postal parcels with weight limits between 10 kg and 31.5 kg (inclusive) sent from the territory of Romania to an address outside its territory;
- Services consisting in the distribution of international postal parcels with weight limits between 20 kg and 31.5 kg (inclusive) sent from outside the territory of Romania to an address located on its territory;
- Cash on delivery service;
- Destination change service;
- Special delivery service;
- Receipt confirmation service;
- Express service.
V. Conditions to be met by postal items:
- Size and weight of the postal item:
Postal items of the following sizes and weights will be accepted:
- 30 kg - international postal items that are the subject of the express service;
- 5 kg - all other domestic and international postal items;
- Maximum length: 120 cm for international postal items subject to the express service, 175 cm for all other domestic (including those who are the object of the Express service) and international postal items;
- Circumference + length <= 300 cm (Circumference = 2 x height + 2 x width) for all domestic and international postal items.
- The method of packaging or the degree of processing of the postal item:
The customer is solely responsible for ensuring the proper interior and exterior packaging of postal items, in relation to the nature and weight of the contents, which must be packed with an opaque outer coating, so as not to allow viewing of the contents. The packages will be packed compactly.
In the case of postal items concerning fragile goods, the customer is obliged to ensure appropriate packaging, in relation to the nature of the fragile good introduced in the DPD postal network, using as filler chipboard, shockproof polystyrene or other material (eg bubble wrap) which attenuates the mechanical shock and has the inscription "Fragile" applied. Upon written request from the sending customer, DPD will ensure proper labelling of the postal item for fragile goods.
In all cases, the Customer must ensure the packaging so that the contents of the consignments are sufficiently protected against mechanical handling in the sorting process (diagonal drop height of 80 cm). It is mandatory not to be able to access the content of the references without leaving traces.
When packing, the customer must ensure that the goods to be shipped will not be packed in several individual packages tied / caught together, circulating under the same single transport document.
The packaging methods are described in detail on the subscriber's website.
- How to complete the identification data of the recipient: they must be correct and complete, as follows: Name, Surname, City, Address, etc.; it is advisable to include the sender's data, with the exception of the refund service, in which case the sender's data must also be entered;
- The geographical areas in which the supplier can deliver the postal items by own means and the geographical areas in which he can ensure the delivery through another supplier: the entire territory of Romania and internationally, according to the Commercial Offer;
- Proof of identity / quality of representative of the sender of the person who submits the postal item to the access point served by staff: in case of natural person, by identity document / in case of legal person, by delegation / power of attorney, signed by the legal representative;
- In the case of the Cash on delivery service: the maximum allowed limit of the reimbursement is 5,000 RON / legal person and 10,000 RON / natural person, according to art. 3 para. (2) of Law no. 70/2015 for strengthening the financial discipline regarding cash collection and payment operations and for amending and supplementing the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 193/2002 on the introduction of modern payment systems, with subsequent amendments and completions;
- Methods of payment of the postal service tariff: cash / payment order / promissory note / CEC files / compensation in the case of legal entities with which contracts have been concluded; in the case of natural persons and legal entities with which no contracts have been concluded, it can be paid only by cash payment.
- The currency (admitted) in which the collection or payment of sums of money can be made in case of cash on delivery service: RON on Romanian territory, RON, EURO, LEVA, FORINTI AND ZLOTI for international postal items collected / delivered from Bulgaria, Hungary, Greece, Poland (maximum amounts for cash on delivery at this date: Hungary - 500,000 HUF, Greece - 500 EUR, Poland - Poland - 15,000 PLN).
VI. Excluded from collection, sorting, transport and delivery:
- Postal items which cannot be processed with the usual staff and means available to the supplier (exceeding the above dimensions and weight limits); whose delivery is prohibited by legal provisions; etc .;
- Postal items relating to goods of special value, in particular precious metals, genuine jewelery, precious stones, genuine pearls, antiques, works of art, paintings belonging to the national heritage;
- Postal items relating to counterfeit goods, ADR products, trading instruments, money, valuables, original documents, securities, CEC files, promissory notes, bills of exchange, telephone cards or similar certificates of value, identity documents, bank cards;
- Postal items having as object vouchers and access tickets with a declared value higher than 520 euro / postal item (or equivalent in RON);
- Mailings having as object furs, carpets, watches, other jewellery and leather goods with a declared value higher than 520 euro / postal item (or equivalent in RON);
- Postal items concerning perishable goods (products), foodstuffs, medicines;
- Postal items having as object any other goods with a declared value higher than 13,000 euro / postal item (or equivalent in RON);
- Postal items whose content and / or external appearance contravene the law;
- Postal items having as object firearms as defined by the law on firearms in Romania, a country of transit or country of collection or destination, parts / components that make up / are part of the category firearms or weapons disassembled, ammunition for firearms - regardless of type, shape or caliber;
- Postal items consisting of goods whose transport is prohibited by legal provisions, or even only on a portion of the route;
- Postal items whose packaging bears inscriptions contrary to public policy or morality, as well as postal items consisting of goods contrary to public policy or morality, if deposited unpackaged or in transparent packaging;
- Postal items with old labels or inscriptions not removed;
- Postal items which, by the way they are packaged or by the nature of the contents, may cause damage to property or endanger persons, as well as postal items involving cigarettes (more than 10 packs of cigarettes), live or dead animals, examination materials medical or biological, medical waste, narcotics, human or animal remains, body parts or organs;
- In the case of international postal items, the content of items whose export or import is prohibited or requires special approvals in accordance with the regulations of the respective country, collection / delivery, postal, transit or destination;
- Postal items consisting of goods for which special conditions of carriage are established, by legal administrative, economic, sanitary, veterinary, phytosanitary and other similar provisions, under the conditions provided by these provisions, as DPD is not a legal person authorized for the purpose of provision such services;
B. DPD is empowered to refuse delivery if, after accepting the postal item, DPD discovers a reason for exclusion or if there are good reasons to exclude the postal item from collection, the burden of proof falls in these circumstances DPD.
C. Acceptance for delivery of postal items deposited closed, including excluded goods, about the existence of which DPD is not aware, does not represent a waiver of exclusion from delivery;
D. In addition to any legally constituted liability, the customer will be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the goods that are the subject of postal items, which are excluded from acceptance (collection).
VII. The purpose of the services. Retention period (Shelf life).
- The services cover:
1.1. The organization of the postal service by the supplier, from the collection to the delivery of postal items to the recipient. DPD collects and delivers the shipments through its own means, through its own staff or belonging to the collaborators, both through its own access and contact points, as well as through the access points belonging to the partners;
1.2. Delivery, for the purpose of fulfilling the obligation, to the recipient or to the authorized person, unless there is a plausible reason to question the right of this person to take over the postal item (it is not mandatory for the DPD to verify the identity of this person, except for items recommended postal services, DPD assuming responsibility, accordingly, for this fact);
1.3. Return to the customer (sender) of any postal items that cannot be delivered or are refused by the recipient;
- If the consignee is not found, a second delivery attempt shall be made, informing the consignee of the next delivery attempt;
- DPD will implicitly perform two delivery attempts, in consecutive working days. If the consignee or the person authorized to receive the postal item is not found at the destination, at the last delivery attempt, DPD will leave a notice containing details about: the number of the transport document, the date of the consignee's approval, the period of keeping the postal item at the recipient's disposition, as well as the name, address and working hours of the contact point from which the postal item can be picked up, and if no container is installed at the recipient's address for receiving postal items, DPD will take all measures to ensure that the notice reaches the addressee, including by sending it by electronic means, with the exception of Express and Special Delivery postal services, in which case, after the last delivery attempt, DPD will return the postal item that is the subject of one of the these services to the sender / integrator. If the recipient refuses the package, the return is processed automatically on the same day.
- If after the two delivery attempts the postal item will not be handed over to the recipient, it will be kept, without involving any tariff, at the contact point served by DPD staff, from where it can be picked up for 7 calendar days. on the date of approval, the period in which they can be established with the sender and / or the consignee, and the details of a new (last) delivery attempt, without involving any additional tariff;
- If the postal item cannot be handed over to the recipient or returned to the sender, it will be kept at the DPD headquarters for 9 months from the date of receipt, a period that will not involve the payment of fees for storage.
- There are no restrictions on the maximum number of postal items that can be the subject of a postal service provided by the DPD network. Minimum number of postal items that may be the subject of the postal service: minimum 1.
- For postal services for cash on delivery, confirmation of receipt, change of destination, special delivery and, respectively, for services having as object postal items with the declared value, DPD has the obligation to issue, at the time of acceptance of the postal item, a document attesting the service chosen by the sender.
- The moment of acceptance of the postal item in the postal network is the moment of depositing at the access point not served by the staff / taking over the postal item by the staff / representatives of the supplier.
- At the moment of accepting (collecting) / taking over the postal items, they will be weighed, the measure and the weight to be taken into account will be the highest between the physical and the volumetric weight.
VIII. Delivery times and deadlines specific to certain types of services.
- Domestic postal items:
1.1. Guaranteed delivery times for postal services having as object internal postal items, except for the express service, are 2 working days, except for the localities with fixed visiting days. In their case, the delivery term is specified in the transport document;
1.2. The term for returning the acknowledgment of receipt to the sender, within the postal service Confirmation of receipt having as object internal postal items, is 2 working days from the moment of delivery of the postal item;
1.3. The return of the value of the goods that are the object of the service Cash on delivery having as object internal postal items is made within a maximum of 7 working days from the delivery of the postal item;
- International postal items:
2.1. In the case of postal services for international postal items, with the exception of the Express service, the guaranteed delivery times are 10 working days.
2.2. The return of the equivalent value of the postal item that is the object of the cash on delivery service having as object international postal items is made within 7 working days from the delivery of the item;
2.3. DPD does not provide the acknowledgment of receipt service for international postal items;
- Guaranteed delivery times for express service:
3.1. Guaranteed delivery times for the express service start from the acceptance of the postal item for delivery and will comply with the following conditions:
- a) in the case of internal postal items, the delivery times shall not exceed 12 hours in the same locality, 24 hours between the county and intra-county residences, respectively 36 hours between any other two localities.
- b) Guaranteed delivery times for international postal items that are the subject of the express service:
- in the case of international postal items, the time while the postal item is on the territory of Romania may not exceed the limits provided by the present conditions related to domestic postal items;
- in the case of international postal items collected from Romania and to be delivered to a recipient located in one of the Member States of the European Union or the European Economic Area, the time the postal item is outside Romania is 120 hours;
- DPD will be liable to the sender for the late delivery of postal items by paying penalties in the amount of 0.10% of the service fee regardless of the delay, except for the express service, in which case it is responsible in the same amount for 12 hours delay.
- DPD provides the registered delivery service which is subject to international postal items.
- The deadline within which the sender may request proof of the deposit or, respectively, delivery to the recipient of the domestic postal item which is the subject of the registered postal service is 9 months from the date of collection by the DPD of that domestic postal item. The requested proof is communicated within 7 days from the date of its request, through a method agreed with the sender (e-mail, written address, etc.).
- The postal services having as object postal items (domestic or international) with declared value are provided by DPD only on the basis of contracts concluded with the senders.
- The term in which the sender can request the proof regarding the deposit of the postal item that is the object of a service having as object goods with declared value is 9 months from the date of collection by the DPD of the respective postal item. The requested proof shall be communicated within 7 days from the date of its request, according to the manner provided in the contract.
IX. Return of the postal item
1. DPD has the obligation to return to the sender the registered postal item that could not be handed over to the recipient due to one of the following reasons:
a) the address of the consignee does not exist or at the indicated address there is no construction or a container to which the postal item can be delivered or an available service intended to receive the postal item;
b) the consignee or the person authorized to receive the postal item has not been found at the address indicated, after the expiry, where applicable, of the retention period for delivery;
c) the recipient or the person authorized to receive the postal item refuses to receive the postal item, the written confirmation, according to the legal provisions, of the receipt of the postal item in the case of the service Confirmation of receipt or payment of the value of the good;
2. The return will be made at the nearest access point or contact DPD to the sender's address, and will not involve, in the sender's charge, the payment of fees in this regard, the sender being previously informed in writing about the possibility of taking over the shipment. at that DPD access point or contact point.
3. The deadline for returning the postal item to the sender / integrator is 5 working days for domestic postal items, respectively 10 working days for international postal items, as the case may be, from the expiration of the retention period, for delivery, or from the date the last attempt to deliver the postal items that could not be delivered to the recipient or that were refused, according to letter c above, by the recipient.
X. Payment for services.
- Unless previously provided otherwise by written contracts between the user and the DPD, payment for the services will be made in accordance with the current price list of the service provider. The rates valid on the day of receiving the postal item will be applied. DPD introduces in the postal service tariff also the fuel index, valid for domestic and international services. It will be calculated and highlighted on the DPD invoice, according to a mechanism (grid) that can be found in the DPD offer and on the website: www.dpd.com/ro.
- The currency in which the tariff for the services provided is paid is, as the case may be: RON, USD, EURO;
- When calculating the taxable weight of the package, the highest weight between the gravimetric weight (determined by the effective weighing) and the volumetric weight (volumetric weight = length x width x height in cm / 5000) resulting in Kg shall be taken into account.
- If the Client does not pay the value of the invoices within the agreed term, DPD may apply penalties in the amount of 0.15% for each day of delay, calculated at the due and unpaid value.
XI. Obligation to cooperate.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the data entered on the postal item or on its packaging are free from errors. Also, for the situations in which the Client processes / completes on his own account the transport document through the computer application provided by DPD, the Client is responsible for ensuring that the data provided are free of errors and correctly attached to the postal item or packaging. its. Mailbox addresses or delivery to an automatic postal collection / pick-up service are not accepted;
- When the postal items contain taxable goods, the customer is responsible for providing all the necessary documentation for customs, by attaching it to the postal item, in an outer envelope.
XII. Opening, returning, disposing of, and destroying postal items.
- The secrecy of postal items is inviolable;
- DPD will not open the postal item and will not condition the provision of postal services with the opening of the closed postal item;
- The retention, opening and disclosure of the content of postal items is allowed only under the conditions and with the procedure provided by law;
- The DPD may destroy the postal item that has produced or may imminently cause significant damage to persons, the environment, the facilities used or other postal items, with the sender's information, if possible. In this case, the contract terminates by right. The burden of proof lies with the DPD.
XIII. Cost responsibility.
- The costs for customs formalities and for the export customs declaration (as the case may be) shall be borne by the consignor. In the case of collection requests, the consignee will bear only the costs for customs formalities;
- In the case of import from outside the EU, import duties, VAT or any other applicable taxes are invoiced to the consignee. In the case of export outside the EU, import duties, VAT or any other applicable taxes are invoiced to the consignee, and if they are not accepted at the first request, they will be invoiced to the consignor;
- The Client shall reimburse DPD for all costs incurred by DPD from the moment of opening and / or disposing and / or destroying the package according to Section XII.
- For theft, total or partial loss, total or partial destruction or damage to internal postal items, between the time of collection and delivery to the recipient, DPD shall be liable in accordance with the provisions of O.U.G. 13/2013, completed with the other legal provisions in force.
- For the theft, loss, destruction or damage of goods during the provision of the postal service having as object international postal items, DPD is responsible in accordance with the provisions of art. 46 of the O.U.G. 13/2013.
XV. Limits of liability.
- Within the DPD regulations, the maximum allowed limit of the declared value is 13,000 euro / postal item (or equivalent in RON), and the insured amount increases in multiples of EUR 500;
Note: For amounts exceeding 5000 euros, it is possible to opt for the sending service with declared value only with consultation and confirmation of the DPD before entering the postal item in the postal network of the DPD;
- The Beneficiary of the eventual compensations is only the Client (the sender or the recipient);
- We are not liable and are not liable for special losses (loss of profit, income, interest, sales markets, auctions) or other indirect damages caused by delay, loss, destruction, defective delivery or failure to deliver the postal item;
- DPD's liability for loss or damage of items is, in addition to the regulated cases, excluded if:
- The content of the postal item is excluded from collection, sorting, transport and delivery;
- The damages are caused by acts or omissions of the client and / or the recipient.
- If DPD will transmit the obligation to provide postal services to a third party, the responsibility for any damages caused to the customer will remain the responsibility of DPD;
- In case of theft, total or partial loss, total or partial destruction or damage to the postal item, DPD is liable for the damage caused, if these circumstances occurred between the time of submission of the item and the time of delivery to the recipient;
6.1. DPD is responsible for domestic postal items, as follows:
a) in case of total loss, theft or destruction:
- with the full declared value, for a postal item which is the subject of a forwarded delivery service, including whether or not that postal item is the subject of a refund service;
- with the amount of the refund, for a postal item which is the subject of a refund service without declared value;
- with the amount representing 5 times the service tariff, for postal items that are not the subject of a return service with a declared value or a refund service;
b) in case of loss or partial destruction or damage:
- with the declared value for the missing, destroyed or damaged part, entered in the inventory note, for open postal items sent, which are the subject of a return service with declared value;
- with the share corresponding to the missing weight of the declared value, for the postal items deposited closed, which are the object of a sending service with declared value;
- with the amount representing 5 times the tariff of the service, in case of partial loss, partial destruction or damage of the postal items that are not the object of a sending service with declared value;
c) in the case of a consignment which is the subject of a refund service, the postal service provider shall be liable for the full amount of the refund for failure to return the full amount to the sender or for the corresponding difference up to its full amount, if the refund was partially collected from the recipient;
6.2. To the amounts provided above is added the penal legal interest that flows from the moment of the introduction of the preliminary complaint or, as the case may be, of the introduction of the summons, regardless of which of these moments intervenes first;
6.3. The complete loss of content is equivalent to the loss of the postal item;
If the sender has declared a value lower than the actual value, the compensation is at the level of the declared value;
6.4. In addition to the compensations provided, the fees collected upon submission of the postal item are also refunded, within the value limit of the non-fulfillment of the obligation assumed by DPD. The full refund of the fees collected takes place only in case of loss, theft or total destruction;
6.5. In case of non-performance of the services that constitute additional characteristics of the postal services, nominated by the sender by special indications, only the tariffs collected in addition to the applicable tariff for the standard postal service shall be refunded;
6.6. In case of loss of proof of delivery of the registered postal item, confirmed in writing by the recipient, the postal service provider has the obligation to draw up and make available to the sender a duplicate of the proof of delivery;
6.7. The sender may waive his right to compensation in favor of the recipient;
- DPD is exonerated from liability in the following situations:
a) the damage occurred as a result of the deed of the sender or recipient;
b) the consignment has been received without objections by the addressee, except for the complaints regarding the loss, theft, damage or total or partial destruction of the content of the postal item;
c) the damage occurred as a result of a case of force majeure or fortuitous event; In this case, the sender has the right to a refund of the fees paid, except for the insurance fee.
XVI. Complaints resolution mechanism.
- Any complaint concerning the improper provision or non-provision of the postal service shall be made in writing, by completing a request for complaints and may be sent by the following means of communication:
- by post, recommended with return receipt, at the DPD headquarters;
- by depositing at any of the working points of the postal service provider
- scanned, by e-mail, using the following address: [email protected];
- by accessing the complaint form directly from the site: www.dpd.com/ro/en/complaint-form/
The claim must include complete and correct information about the account number, the bank and the branch to which it is opened, information under which, subsequently, the compensation will be paid, if applicable, for situations in which the petitioner wants the payment to be made by bank transfer.
- Each complaint will be registered by receiving a registration number, and the confirmation of its receipt will be made in correlation with the way in which it was submitted to DPD, respectively by signing the acknowledgment of receipt (exclusively in case of complaints sent to DPD through the Confirmation of written address sent by a postal service, by handing over the registration number, in the case of complaints submitted in person, by e-mail, or by a method requested by him in the application, when the manner distinct from that by which he submitted the complaint to the DPD, a number which will subsequently be entered in all communications to be made between the postal service provider, the DPD and the applicant;
Both the sender and the consignee have the right to file a complaint. Any complaint will be registered in the "Electronic Register of Complaints";
- The object of the complaint may be:
- total or partial loss, theft, destruction / damage of postal items;
- non-compliance with the delivery time, respectively the return of postal items;
- professional conduct of DPD representatives;
- any other objections regarding the quality of services;
- The time limit for lodging the prior complaint addressed to the postal service provider - in this case DPD - is six months and is calculated from the date of submission of the postal item;
- The complaint is made individually, for each postal item separately. The standard complaint application can be found at any DPD office or can be downloaded online by accessing the following link: http://www.dpd.com/ro/Home/Informatii/Solutionare-sesizari;
- The complaint must be accompanied by relevant documents, such as:
a) Proof of receipt of postal item - copy of the slip
(b) Any evidence which the complainant considers relevant and on the basis of which he bases his claims for a correct and complete analysis and settlement of the complaint (eg photographs, description of the goods to be sent by post, damaged or damaged property which is the subject of the postal item, the packaging of the postal item, etc.);
c) Fiscal documents (copy of fiscal receipt, receipt, payment order, etc.) attesting the payment of the claimed service, when the payment was made by the claimant;
d) Finding report concluded in the presence of the DPD representative - if applicable;
The sender / consignee or their legal proxies will be entitled to compensation only if the claim has been lodged within the time limits set out above;
7. The deadline for resolving the complaint is 30 days from the date of its submission.
XVII. Compensation procedure.
- The term for payment of compensations is 30 days from the date of solving the claim, the payment being made either in cash at any of the DPD locations, or by bank transfer.
- If, following an analysis of the documents made available to the user, it is found that, on the basis of the General Conditions for the provision of DPD's postal services, which form part of DPD's commercial offer, he is entitled to receive a sum of money as compensation, the payment of these amounts will be made within the term established above, as follows:
a) legal persons:
a.1. The legal entity issues an invoice to the DPD;
a.2. It is specified on the invoice “compensation, according to the Transport Note / AWB no. _____ from the date of _____, for non-provision of the service or damage caused during the provision of the postal service ”;
a.3. VAT does not apply to the amounts included on the invoice;
a.4. If the client's complaint is well-founded and resolved favorably, he will be informed accordingly and will have to issue and send to DPD an invoice on the basis of which the compensation will be paid.
b) natural persons:
If the client's complaint is substantiated and is resolved favorably, he will be informed accordingly. In the case of individuals, the compensation can also be paid in cash at the Central Cashier's Office at the registered office in Mogosoaia, unless the payment form requested by bank transfer, specifying the bank details required for payment.
- In the case of substantiated claims, the supplier will grant compensation within the term and under the conditions mentioned in points 1 and 2, without the need for any request from the user.
- Senders of postal items shall be liable to the postal service provider, DPD, for damages resulting from the dangerous nature of postal items or their improper packaging conditions, up to the amount of damages and amounts paid as compensation to other recipients of postal services whose postal items have been damaged as a result. In all cases, the term for submitting the complaint to ANCOM or for filing the lawsuit is 1 year. The prescribed limitation period runs from the date of submission of the postal item.
XVIII. Jurisdiction, applicable law, partial disability
- Any disputes arising from the commercial offer of the DPD will be settled amicably; if this is not possible, the competent entities will be called.
- The invalidity of the individual provisions of these conditions shall not prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions.
- Any subsequent changes to the General Conditions for the provision of DPD postal services will be available on the official website www.dpd.com/en/en at least 30 days before those changes take effect.
- The provisions of the General Conditions regarding the provision of postal services of the DPD shall be complemented accordingly with the provisions of the legislation in force applicable in the field.
DYNAMIC PARCEL DISTRIBUTION S.A.
Codrea Karla Letitia