Zaščita vaših osebnih podatkov
What are cookies?
Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
How do cookies work?
Types of Cookies
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created the cookie, the website will not recognize you.
- Persistent or stored cookies (persistent cookies) are saved even when you close the browser. They are used to store information on registration, language settings page, to analyze traffic,
- First-party cookies (1st party cookies) are cookies located on the viewing webpage, and can be permanent or temporary.
- Other cookies (3rd party cookies) come from other partner sites
What cookies are used on http://www.dpd.com/si:
- Loadbalancer Cookie -This cookie contains the information if a user is on server A or B – No client information is saved.
- Important notice Cookie - This cookie contains the information if a user have already seen the important notice box and closed the box so it doesn’t show on the next visit – No client information is saved.
- Portal Cookie - If you are clicking on a country on the flash map on www.dpd.com a cookie is saved which contains the information about the country and leads you directly to that country on the next visit – No client information is saved.
- Google Analytics - This cookie is a total „Black Box“ for us. So we don’t have information about which data is saved. This must be found out through Google.
- MyDPD - A cookie for the session ID and language ID is saved. This cookie is readout within MYDPD.
Your cookie settings
Deactivating cookies in your web browser:
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/sl-si/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=sl
- Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/sl/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari - http://www.apple.com/support/safari/
Deactivating cookies from elsewhere
- Adobe Flash Player - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html
- Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- OpenX - http://en.delentis.com/wp-content/optout/openx.php